Reds Patio Grill

www.redspatiogrill.com - (469) 229-0098

Reds Patio Grill Plano Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Red, hot and good Oct 23, 2010
This place is just amazing. I found this restaurant on the Holiday Inn Priority Clubs dinning program. It showed a great menu, so we ventured to try it. The place is in a very nice shopping area. The patio sits right off a lake with fountains. It was very peaceful and added a great amount of ambiance. The entire patio is also equipped with heaters and there is a very nice fireplace as well. The TV’s with sports channels took a little away from the conversation aspect, but it also added opportunity to chime in on a game when the conversation began to lag. I have now been to this place three times and each time it just gets better and better. On my first visit I didn’t have a very good experience with the wait staff and so I write a note to the owner. Within 48 hrs, I had an unexpected response with a personal cell phone number attached. I was surprised by this so I called and talked to the owner. He was out of town at the moment, but took time to address my issues, which really weren’t that major. He remembered my check and an invited me to come back and give them another try. I did, it was great. He even picked up the entire tab. Not expecting that. He was not available the day that I went back, but his wife came out and spoke to us and thank us for coming back and giving them a chance to make things right. They did. The next week, a friend from out of town called and said they were going to be in Dallas and wanted a good restaurant, I suggested Red’s Patio Grill. Emailed them and they responded quickly and had a nice table reserved for them. I thought I would drive over and join them and really enjoyed the meal.

The service and the décor here are great, but the food is even better. The Shiner Bock fish and chips, the bbq ribs, the pork chops all stand out. Burgers are better here. All beef and perfect for dining with a glass of wine or a beer. The prices are fair and the portions are large. When they say jumbo shrimp, they mean jumbo shrimp. My friend ordered the coconut shrimp. These things were huge. Everything was served perfectly. The sides are just as spectacular as the entrées themselves. Every Sunday kids can eat for free, so that would be a great chance to try this place out. Plenty of variety in the drinks and the deserts are to die for. Save room for the Bourbon pecan pie.
Reds
The entrance
Shhun as we were going in
the patio
heilong says:
Yes, I agree... good place. I recommend their sweet potato fries too.
Posted on: Dec 04, 2010