Red's Eats

(207) 882-6128

Red's Eats Wiscasset Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Best Lobster Roll! Jul 20, 2011
My friend and I were traveling toward Rockland Maine for a windjammer cruise. We were running very late and still had not eaten. By this time of evening, it was hard to find a place open that offered a quick bite. When we entered Wiscasset, we saw Sarah's and it looked open. Well it just closed. But across the street we saw a line towards this little shack food stand. We needed to eat and figured this might be our last chance for awhile. Besides people were waiting. Good sign? YES! I ordered one of their "famous" Lobster Rolls. It was HUGE!. Nice bread and I think an entire Lobster in a butter sauce (Mayo was also an option). It was so delicious I could have had another. My friend opted for a chicken sandwich which he said was good, but it was a chicken sandwich and I think he wished he got the lobster roll. I vowed to get another on our return back, but as it was lunchtime there was a 3 block long line in the heat. Too long for me. I was just happy I got to have Red's Famous Lobster Roll. Who needs a fancy setting for great food?

Related Travel Blogs About Red's Eats

Red's Eats, Wiscasset, Maine
I thought I was going to have trouble finding Red's Eats, seeing as my directions that I had printed out had me going down all sorts of side streets. Therefore, it was a pleasant surprise to see Red'…I thought I was going to have trouble finding Red's Eats, seeing as my directions that I had printed…

Check Wiscasset Hotel Deals