Red Roof Inn Johnson City

Red Roof Inn Johnson City Rates and Deals

Red Roof Inn Johnson City Reviews

ishi ishi
Nice Without the Price May 23, 2008
Because of the low price, I never dreamed the room would be so nice! I expected it to be okay since I had looked at pictures of the hotel online. But, the pictures really don't do the place justice! As I checked in and walked toward my room, I thought the grounds and building looked pretty well kept. When I opened the door to my room, I was very nicely surprised! Of course, I expected it to be decent or I would have never gone there. But, they had just remodeled every room, and it was very nice. It actually had a simple touch of elegance. I was very pleased. My friends who I had gone to visit that lived in the town said they had no idea the place was so nice and so inexpensive. If you don't require all the extra amenities that really aren't "necessary" but want a clean, decent, nice place, this is it! All I needed it for was to sleep. I was never there any other time because we were always on the run! They had great coffee and a wonderful, helpful staff! The hotel was in a large area surrounded by restaurants and stores that you could walk to in just a minute! I could not have picked a more perfect spot if I had drove around the town and chosen it! From now on, when I need to book a room, the first place I will call is Red Roof Inn. Kudos to the company in general and the local staff in particular.
Front of hotel and parking lot
Lobby

Red Roof Inn Johnson City Overview

The Red Roof Inn Johnson City is within a few kilometers away from numerous area attractions. Among these are the Willow Springs Park, Winged Deer Park, Tipton-Haynes Historic Site, Buffalo Mountain Park and the Appalachian Fairgrounds. The Tri-Cities Regional Airport is within 16 kilometers away.

There are more than 100 guest rooms at the Red Roof Inn Johnson City. These are well-appointed with free wireless Internet connections, cable televisions, safe-deposit boxes, coffee/tea makers, clock radios, desks, chairs and telephones with voicemail features. Private bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations.

The Red Roof Inn Johnson City provides various complimentary amenities. These include high-speed wireless Internet access, on-site vehicle parking and coffee and newspapers in the lobby. This three-storey hotel also offers a 24-hour front desk, lift access and a safe-deposit box.

Red Roof Inn Amenities

• Microwave
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower