Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport

Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport Rates and Deals

Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport Reviews

binky binky
Red Roof Inn – Allentown/Bethlehem Jul 21, 2008
I am pretty easy going on hotels after touring for a year or so. I stayed at some very questionable places…seriously! Cheaper equals better for the productions costs. Well this hotel threw me back a couple of years to the days of motel hopping from town to town.

I have to say this looks like it was built in the 1960’s or 1970’s, nothing wrong with that. But it was a confusing set up. First off it took us five minutes to find the lobby. It isn’t marked at all. When we did find it, check in was pretty painless, but finding the room was crazy. The odd numbered rooms are on one side of the building and the even numbers are on the other side. Huh? We thought we had found our room, but the key wouldn’t work, why because it was the wrong room! Confusing!

When we got inside, we were greeted by crazy red and blue psychedelic curtains and comforters that made me giggle like a madman! The smell was unique, but your nose soon becomes accustomed to it, which scares me a little.

The other thing is that the sink is outside of the bathroom. I like to wash my hands after I use the facilities and would prefer that the sink stay in the bathroom so I don’t have to touch the doorknob with icky hands. But, that is just me…

It does get a little noisy at night because the doors face outdoors since it is a motel, but after it quiets down, I have to say I had a great nights sleep. The room was a nice temperature and the bed was comfy! I had a great nights sleep

Yeah, the décor is a little crazy and people hang out in the parking lot which is odd, but come on the price is 59.99 and up. You can’t beat that and we lived! All in all, it was very passable.

Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport Overview

The Allentown Lehigh Valley International Airport is approximately a mile away from the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. Also nearby are attractions like the Lehigh Valley Industrial Park, Allentown Fairgrounds, Coca-Cola Park and the Allentown Symphony Hall.

All guest rooms at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport have free wireless Internet connections. These accommodations are also furnished with cable televisions, clock radios, safe-deposit boxes, coffee makers, mini fridges, microwave ovens and dataport phones with free local calls.

The Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport offers guests with several complimentary treats. These include high-speed wireless Internet access, vehicle parking and newspapers in the lobby. This three-storey inn also provides business services and a safe-deposit box at the front desk.

Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower