Red Robin

www.redrobin.com - 703-330-5333

Red Robin Manassas Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Just what we were looking for. May 30, 2011
Red Robin is a national restaurant chain specializing in burgers, salads, and grilled entrees. On Memorial Day, we stopped in their new store in Manassas after a drive to explore the Brentsville historic district. It's in the newly developing western part of Manassas, off of Virginia Highway 28.

Red Robin is known for their gourmet-style hamburgers and cheeseburgers and so that is what I ordered. A Pub Burger, with both Cheddar and Swiss cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, and onions. Burgers come with French Fries, and a second order of fries is complimentary. (The French Fry servings are said to be "bottomless", but I've never tested that!) Susan ordered a Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad. It included grilled chicken breast along with avocado slices and bell peppers. There were even fried jalapeƱos! I tried a sample and can say it was fresh and tangy! My Peach Iced Tea was very peachy tasting and refreshing on a hot day!

Susan and I have also tried Red Robin locations in Woodbridge, VA, Wilkes-Barre, PA, and Bethlehem, PA. This is our favorite one so far.
Red Robin in Manassas, VA