Red Robin

www.redrobin.com - 559-740-4060

Red Robin Visalia Reviews

pvgomer pvgomer
Been to one you been to all. Jun 14, 2011
I have been to this place a couple of times and so far it has met my expectations. Burgers are great and so are the frys, the staff is friendly and attentive. The only issue we ran across were the garlic fries that were flooded with oil but still tasted great.
X_Drive X_Drive
May 10, 2007
I have never been a fan of going out for a sit-down dinner and having a burger, no matter what they offer as a combination of ingredients or toppings. And a bottomless steak fries basket doesn’t thrill me. I tried this place because someone told me that one of the salads on their menu was very good.

First, we had a fairly long wait for a table, which tells me that I am one in a minority. They must be doing something people like. I could see from all around me the people were enjoying their meals. We enjoyed our meal too.

It kinda proves that just because a restaurant is well known for making something that is not your first choice is no reason not to give them a try for something else.

This chain is clean, well staffed and not expensive. Our local location no longer offers the Chinese Chicken Salad we went in for. If you are into big specialty burgers or any of the other items on their menu, you should be happy here.
WaltJake says: