Red Robin

Everywhere in the USA - Doesn't Make it Right

Red Robin Reviews

aruelito aruelito
Red Robin Mar 14, 2011
I think it's expensive but the food is tasty and the strawberry lemonades are INCREDIBLE!

i think they cost $4 and you can have as many refills as you want and because it's really sweet, it makes you less hungry
binky binky
Dec 18, 2007
I have eaten at Red Robin a few times and I have to say it is not my favorite. The food is fried and greasy which I am not a fan of. I think they have one grilled item on the whole menu. The food is also very generic which leaves me cold. That and I am nit into beef, but even the chicken burgers are soggy and drip everywhere.

The fries are alright though, especially if you add the heart killing Red Robin salt. I have never had the dessert as I have never made it that far into the meal

The nuclear ice tea does the job though,(thus the 2 star rating) so grab one of those at the bar and move on, you’ll thank me!
stommki says:
funny...all the food is char-broiled and never hits a flat top grill unless you order fried something. i love there food and there are some great choices for when i want to eat lite like a salad. still number 1 in my book!
Posted on: Mar 05, 2010
lovely_lori88 says:
haha good 'ol red robin! i am pretty tired of the food as well but love the fries hehe
Posted on: Dec 18, 2007