Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

5460 Corporate Drive, Troy, MI, USA

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Troy Reviews

cthunder86 cthunder…
You go for the Burgers but come out loving the fries Oct 28, 2011
If you didn't know already Red Robin is a casual diner that features several different gourmet hamburgers with an unlimited serving of fries.

First off, the scene. I would call the look of this place as a step up from what a burger king would look like. There are booths and tables where you can sit and a bar for a quick bite and for a few alcoholic beverages. There are TVs spaced around this restaurant but besides the one at the bar they are not the best to watch sports on. Imagine your TVs in the 90s/early 2000s. That's what I am talking about.

In the beginning, the reason I went to Red Robin was to eat the hamburgers and unlimited fries since that's what they are known for. But as I continued to eat here I found that I didn't have a taste for their burgers. Personally, I think they are no better than Ruby Tuesday or Fridays especially since the average cost is 8-9.50 for a burger and fries.

So now instead of burgers I enjoy eating their appetizers and getting a basket of fries (I will say it again, unlimited!!). I just love going during their happy hour (3-6) and (8-close) and getting half off appetizers and taking advantage of their drink specials. Last night, I went and got their nachos (very good), wings, basket of fries and two beers all for about 15 dollars. The beers were a total of 5 dollars so if you didn't want any you could imagine how inexpensive this place is.

Another positive about Red Robin is that they have a great reward system. If you go in and get their rewards card and sign up at home, you automatically get a free appetizer the next time you come in. When your birthday rolls around you get a free burger and fries (yes you heard me). Other than that the service is decent and I've never really had a problem with the bill or food being undercooked or cold.

In summary Red Robin is an average diner that serves decent hamburgers but good appetizers. They treat their customers well and aren't stingy with rewards!

Pros-cheap during happy hour, unlimited fries, great rewards program

Con-burgers are so so, not exactly a place you would stay for a while to chat or drink beer, small TVs.

Check Troy Hotel Deals