Red River Pub

+90 212 513 3757

Red River Pub Istanbul Reviews

TravChef TravChef
Great Pub and Meeting Point, Friendly Services Dec 31, 2013
Red River Pub is a great place to hang out with friends or even you come alone to enjoy your personal time.

My hotel was just opposite the Red River Pub and it is very convenient and staff are very nice. There have different choices of beverage and foods. During 4 days in that area I and my friends take that Red River Pub as a meeting point and enjoy ourself. My last day I order something to eat and I was not disappointed at all I still would like to go back to eat it.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Some night we stay there until the bar reach the closing time but they still allow us to order one more drink and wait for us to finish our talkaitve session.

The atmosphere is really great, for ones who love watching sport or football match, there are 3 big screen television in different corner and board-casting popular match such as tennis, football, etc. If you are an active social networker, the bar has free and fast wifi connection for you to update your status. Plus, toilette is wide and clean and well taken care off.

I heartily recommend this place for you to visit and enjoy your relaxing time at Red River Pub.
Something fish! Very tasty!
TravChef says:
Hi, it's a western style pub Brian but also serve western and local foods and drinks.
Posted on: Jan 19, 2014
spocklogic says:
Sounds like a western style pub, but they have western pub or Turkish style food here?
Posted on: Jan 12, 2014