Red Psycho Llama

Average rate: $10 - Hotel class: 1.5 stars
Calle Narciso Colina 183 - Miraflores (Altura de la cuadra 52 de la Av. Arequipa), Lima, Peru

Check Lima Hotel Deals

Red Psycho Llama Lima Reviews

sugarose sugarose
Good deal for a quiet night stay Apr 03, 2015
I stood in this hostel this past March. I got there around 9:30 am and the girl who checked me was very friendly and actually let me check into the room right away which I appreciated because getting off a seven hour flight I was sooo tired. I had arranged a taxi cab ride from the airport through the hostel and driver was on time. They charged me 50 soles which is the charge that the UBER and other cabs charged from the airport but I received the drivers photo and name beforehand so I felt better than getting in a cab with a stranger. I must say though that on the last night I stood at another hostel and discovered the charge was actually 40 soles which I think is the actual cost of a taxi cab ride. Nevertheless, I really liked this hostel. It is not your party atmosphere so might get bored staying here more than a few days. Also it doesn't have as much character as the other hostels but for my purpose it was fine. It was quiet and empty(actually I had a 5bed room to myself) but it did the job. The place was clean and comfortable. The only thing I would mention is that it has a fan no A/C for me it was just fine despite the fact outside was 95 degrees fahrenheit but for some people it might be too much. I also had a really early flight and they packed me a to go breakfast which was nice. There is also water than you just pay 1 sol on the honor system and you can fill up your bottle which can save you some cash. The whole theme of the place is recycling and they reuse stuff all over the hostel. I do think it has potential to be even better. The rooms are not your big hostel rooms so there is not a lot of chances to meet people but I actually appreciated this because i got to talk to some people without it being loud and obnoxious.
The Kitchen
The front area by reception
The rooms
Paulovic says:
Congrats on your featured review! :)
Posted on: Apr 06, 2015
rsvpme says:
Congrats on the feature....
Posted on: Apr 05, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Apr 05, 2015

Red Psycho Llama Overview

Lima Golf Club and Huaca Huallamarca are within driving distance of the Red Psycho Llama. The hostel is within a 10 minute walk to La Rosa Nautica and Parque Central de Miraflores and within a 20 minute walk are Republica Square and Waikiki Beach. The centre of Lima is 20 minutes away by car. The friendly staff at the tour desk will be able to book tours and sightseeing during your stay in Lima. Los Delfines Beach, La Pampilla Beach and Bustamante Park are a short drive from the hostel.

Red Psycho Llama Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Tour Desk
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Walking
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels