Red Planet Hat Yai (formerly Tune Hotel Hat Yai)

152-156 Niphat Uthit 2 Road, Hat Yai, Thailand
02 613 5888

Check Hat Yai Hotel Deals

Red Planet Hat Yai (formerly Tune Hotel Hat Yai) Reviews

hayley_phoon hayley_p…
“Affordable, Perfect Location aside than this very noisy” Jul 29, 2015
I wanted to put 3 stars, but I chose to give 4 stars because of the location of the hotel and the priced of the hotel. The hotel priced is like a air ticket it goes up very quickly and it goes up very quickly too!

I've booked this hotel through Expedia for 2 nights in Hatyai during Hari Raya. At this festive season major hotels in Hatyai are fully booked and i'm glad I've booked my hotel couple months ago and I got the room for a reasonable priced. It's festive season, most hotel priced are increasing.

One major problem in this hotel is very noisy from the outside, customers walking to their room and I can hear footstep from the room above me, hardly sleep.

The staff in the hotel are very friendly and helpful. Check in and check out hotel are very efficient. Room amenities like kettle, glasses are not available, this is not a problem.

The pillow in the room are too soft and it's not comfortable to sleep, when i checked out they did gave me a survey about the room pillow haha.. This is interesting, there's a room for improvement, Never filled up a form about the hotel room pillow, first time.

Check Hat Yai Hotel Deals