Red Palm Hostel

088-211 130

Red Palm Hostel Rates and Deals

Red Palm Hostel Kota Kinabalu Reviews

ted332 ted332
This is where I stayed for 3 nights when I went to Kota Kinabalu. I did the booking online and selected this hostel based on reviews that I thought were okay. It is a small hostel but really very neat and I did not complain on the cleanliness. The bathrooms although common, are very well kept fresh and clean the whole day and night. The rooms and beds are sufficiently spacious. Red Palm is located on Gaya Street where there are lots of shops and restaurants nearby.It takes around ten minutes from the hostel to the seafront and by car, you can reach the airport in 15 minutes. There is free internet at the hostel. You can use the desktops at the living room, or watch TV if you want to. Free breakfast of coffee, jam, and bread toast is served daily. Only downside I guess is the difficulty in booking a bed/room as the hostel is almost always fully booked. Rates start from MYR30 up. For now I recommend this hostel. Hope they maintain the hotel's cleanliness and friendly staff.
ted332 says:
Hi Andre, kumusta? Red Palm at KK is good, very homely. But they're not related to Red Palm in KL. I asked them. Have to try Red Palm KL when I go there in July. It's hard nga lang to get booking at KK kasi always full. In fact on my last 2 days there, I had to transfer to another lodge coz my booking at red palm was for 3 nights lang and I wasn't able to get extension kasi nga fully booked.
Posted on: Feb 22, 2009
aacalizo says:
hi ted! i stayed at the red palm in KL and the place was good.
Posted on: Feb 22, 2009