Red Nest Hostel

Red Nest Hostel Rates and Deals

Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

ana_pt ana_pt
Good location but lack of space in the room Jun 16, 2014
The hostel had a good location to walk or cycle to diferent parts of the city such as the city center (just a few minutes), Science City (around 25min walk), or the train station (about 20 min. walk).

The staff were very nice and helpful. I also enjoyed the fact that they organise their own walking and bike tours, pub crawl. I only had the chance to do the walking tour and it was interesting to learn a bit more of history.

What I didn't like was actually the building, the bar was ok but the terrace was not very welcoming.

I can't say that I didn't enjoyed my stay here, but they sure have down sides such as:

There were too many beds for the room size, there was no space at all;

The bed moved if the other person move as well;

The plugs are all together by the door making it a bit of a mess with cables ending up in that you easly stick your foot into one when you get in the room;

The window got to an inside terrace full of things, like beds, bags, etc...not very nice;

And since the A/C was not working, they had a machine that was noisy (and you had to have it on all night because of the heat) and that took even more free space from the room...everyone in the room was getting a cold because of it.
Very tight
emjaaay2 emjaaay2
Affordable with a Down-side Jul 21, 2012
I stayed in Red Nest for my weekend visit to Valencia, it was really short and I was just meeting up with a friends, so I wasn't planning to do more than sleep and shower. So I really can't say more than regards to the two.

Location and the value for the place seems fair, however, I did not like my room and the bathroom I had to use. I was given a 4-bed female only room, which later, I found out it wasn't a female only room. A guy was assigned to the room as well, and he came in at like 3 in the morning. At this point, I was too tired to ask questions or anything, so I just let it slide.

I really hated the bathroom though. There was a guy's bathroom and girls bathroom was right next to it. And passing by quite often, guys' showers seem to be spacious and clean... however, the girls' were a different story. First of all, it didn't have a lock. There wasn't a place for me to put my dry towel and clothes either. If I hadn't taken shower in the middle of the night, but during the day, there might have been many visitors, which I don't think anyone welcomes.

The water pressure was pretty bad, and it was really smelly. If there's a supposed all-girls room, I think there ought to be a good bathroom.

I wouldn't go back there if I went back to Valencia.
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing. Great review!
Posted on: Jul 21, 2012

Red Nest Hostel Overview

Set in the city centre, the Red Nest Hostel provides for easy access to Valencia's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment and offers a swimming pool. Valencia's attractions, such as Lonja de la Seda de Valencia, Town hall of Valencia and Plaza de Manises are within an easy walking distance.

The Red Nest Hostel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as laundry facilities and a TV room for its guests. Bars and dining options abound when you choose this hostel, situated in the heart of Valencia's popular nigtlife area. Internet access is available for travellers wanting to remain connected while on the road.

Red Nest Hostel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Shops
  • Billiards
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels