Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Puerto Ayora

Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Puerto Ayora Rates and Deals

Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Puerto Ayora Reviews

aswold aswold
The Best Apr 20, 2009
The Red Mangrove not only has hotel rooms but they also rent very nice apartments. I stayed at Casa Cruz (departamento/apartment) for 1 week. It is only a couple of blocks from the Red Mangrove Lodge and the main area of town. It was much more than I needed as a solo traveler but their hotel rooms were booked during my vacation dates. I would highly recommend staying at one of their 3 apartments if you are coming with several family members or friends. The price of the apartment is cheaper than the hotel rooms. Casa Cruz is more like a duplex house than an apartment. It is very spacious, has a front and back yard, lower and upper level, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms with several beds and lots of closet space. One of the bedrooms even has a cool loft. It also has 2 balconies, a boom box and a fully stocked kitchen containing drinking water, refrigerator, stove/oven, toaster, pots, pans, bowls, plates, utensils, dish soap, etc. There is a super market in town so it would be easy to purchase good food for your meals.

Although I didn't stay in a hotel room, breakfast was still free for me. It was small buffet style and it always included delicious fresh juices, breads, cereals, yogurt, eggs, meats, coffee and more. The restaurant was nice enough but I always choose to eat outside, right on the deck where I could see Academy Bay, iguanas that lived on the deck and some pretty crabs.

Last but not least, service. The young ladies at the desk are wonderful. I have never experienced such nice service. They are very helpful all around. They can assist in booking day trips, answer questions about the islands, call you a cab and help with any problems. They all speak excellent English and they are very friendly yet professional.

What you get for the money is excellent. I was very happy staying with The Red Mangrove and I know that you will be, too!

Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Puerto Ayora Overview

THE RED MANGROVE ADVENTURE LODGE invites you to experience THE OTHER GALAPAGOS. It is our pleasure to present you The Red Mangrove, the only hotel in Puerto Ayora built amongst magical and captivating red mangroves. We have put great emphasis in paying attention to every smallest detail in keeping with our own unique style. Without a doubt, our rooms provide the highest levels of comfort, exclusivity, and relaxation required by even our more demanding clients. The passion for adventure in the enchanted islands is one of our main concerns; that is why we are glad to offer our activities and services, listed herein together with price listings, terms and conditions and cancellation policies.

Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Amenities