Red Lobster

www.redlobster.com - (559) 738-8527

Red Lobster Visalia Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Mar 21, 2007
Begun back in 1968 in Florida, this Seafood restaurant has grown to more than 350 locations across the United States, and Canada. Naturally lobster, crab, shrimp, and nearly every other good seafood are available for lunch and dinner as well as chicken. Cheddar Bay biscuits are part of every meal. Soups include Clam Chowder and Bayou Seafood Gumbo.

Many salad varieties are also available for lunch or dinner. Cocktails, beer and wine are served. Only three items show on the dessert page of the menu in our area.

This is not in the lowest priced places around but then it is not the most expensive. If I could have I would have rated the price at 3 1/2 $. Service is usually quite good.

You will generally go back here if for no other reason than the biscuits.
Visalia location
euphemy says:
One of my all time favorite restaurants! The mashed potatoes are good as well.
Posted on: Mar 21, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Red Lobster

Bakersfield, Porterville, Visalia and Galt..... hitting the exciting cities in California
Today we actually managed to get up before 9AM and have breakfast at the motel.  We started out on highway 99 then went onto the 65 to go to Porterville.   We stopped and visited with …Visalia my mom spotted a Red Lobster and we went in to eat.   Mom had jambalya, I had Caesar…

Check Visalia Hotel Deals