Red Lobster

(318) 361-0158

Red Lobster Monroe Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Great option for dining out! Aug 29, 2009
My friends are still out of town and I was bored so I decided to go dine out. Red Lobster had always called my attention but I had never had the chance to go, so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did, as it resulted to be a magnificent option.

The service was awesome. My waitress was friendly and talkative. She also studied at Tech, so we had some fun talking about school. I ordered a potato soup before my meal, which was a lobster pizza -some appetizer speciality of the house-. I am so glad I made that choice because it was excellent! The flavor of the tender lobster bits over cheddar cheese and tomatoes was so good! It all made a perfect blend. I also put some lemon on top to give it a kink.

I would love to come here again with my friends and try some of their endless shrimp that also looked very tasty. 5/5 stars for Red Lobster!
Lobster pizza
montecarlostar says:
Lol haha know! For a moment I thought it wouldn't be good, but I did like it a lot. And maybe they have crawfish pie for dessert! I will have to ask them next time I go haha
Posted on: Sep 18, 2009
Larrys says:
I have never heard of lobster pizza... what next crayfish pie?
Posted on: Sep 18, 2009