Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles

Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles Rates and Deals

Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles Reviews

hanleyscot hanleysc…
Nicer Than It Looked Nov 04, 2014
This was one of those times when I just needed a place to stop for the night. I wasn't looking for anything particularly nice. I just wanted something cheap and with my usual two required amenities: free internet and free parking. The Red Lion Hotel qualified.

It doesn't really look like much from the outside. The hallways don't really look that much better. But the room itself was actually pretty decent. It was extremely clean and very comfortable. It even came with a refrigerator. I personally think every room in every hotel should come with one but it doesn't. And this was not one of those hotels in which I expected it to be available.

I had looked it up online through Travelocity. If I remember correctly it was supposed to be on sale for $90 a night. When I went to the front desk she told me it be $120. I told her I would book it through the website. She promptly gave me the room for $80. Score!

Lesson learned: hotels can be bargained with when they aren't sold out.

There is a restaurant on site but there were so many really bad reviews on Urban Spoon I decided to skip it. In retrospect I probably should've tried it just to find it if it was really as bad as they said it was. Oh well. Maybe next time.

All in all, it was definitely worth it. Not the nicest place ever but way better than I anticipated.
trinademattei trinadem…
Beautiful Area and Great Hotel Aug 31, 2014
I was in town on New Year's Day 2014 and stayed 3 nights shooting a TV show in Port Angeles. My company picked a great hotel. The location is stunning. Port Angeles is a picturesque town with the cleanest air I have ever breathed. I slept very soundly each night that we stayed.

My bed was comfy and my bathroom spacious. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We had our gear and many packages delivered during our stay and they never complained even though we took up their office!

The parking lot is huge and we never had an issue parking near our rooms. The location is excellent and is in walking distance of near by restaurants and a grocery store. The selling point is the view of

the harbor. The hotel is right next to the ferry port and Victoria, BC is visible. From the hotel you can take a pleasant walk right along the water and the some excellent views. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Port Angeles.
Morning View from Hotel
Spacious room

Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles Overview

The Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles enjoys a beachfront location. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a tour desk as well as conference room(s), a business centre and a concierge. It is conveniently situated in the town centre.

The Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles caters for families with children offering a playground. The hotel features a dry cleaning service, meeting rooms and a laundry service. If access is a concern, prospective guests will be glad to hear the hotel caters to wheelchair access.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Rooms include cable / satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and a TV. They also come with a refrigerator, complimentary toiletries and a coffee maker.

Red Lion Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub
  • Self Laundry
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles

Out to Olympic National Park
Early morning and I headed out from Seattle, south to Tacoma and up and around Puget Sound.  The views were amazing, from Ranier off in the distance southeast of Seattle, the Naval Shipyard…Port Angeles, I checked into my hotel (a Red Lion), and searched for food and a beer (don't remember…

Check Red Lion Hotel Rates and Deals