Red Hot bar

Phuket, Thailand

Red Hot bar Phuket Reviews

aust aust
The nicest bar Feb 12, 2014
The nicest bar I`ve ever been to. The atmosphere is cute, the band is very talented, voices are brilliant, you can hear not only rock songs there but also of different kinds, modern hits and 20 years back. To be true, I never was a fan of rock music but thanks to these guys I like it now! Because their perfomance can make everyone passionate about music) Very cute their drummer and singer Mr Sunshine makes everybory smile) When I think of going back to Phuket, one of the reasons is definitely the band in Red Hot Bar. Another point I like it there is no go-go dancing unlike many bars. Bangla is full of go-go and lady-boys and all that staff. But Red Hot is a place to relax from this- to drink beer and join singing) The only thing that can seem a bit minus is annoying waitstaff who constantly checks how much beer is left in your bottle and tries to sell another bottle). But it is not a problem, you can still enjoy the band. So, if you ever go to Phuket, I highly recommend you this bar in the evening! Unforgettable place!

Check Phuket Hotel Deals