Red Fez

Red Fez - shots!!!!

Red Fez Austin Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Middle-eastern styley cool bar in Austin - Red Fez Oct 11, 2008
After listening to my friend's bar in the Lucky Lounge we went to the Red Fez, which is just next door.

The place was completely packed and there was a long line to go in, which usually turns off people, but because I was hanging out withe the band we would able to go in without doing any line :P The place is small and narrow, but we'd be able to go into the VIP section, hehe.

Red Fez is a cool bar, located in the Warehouse with a great setup, Moroccan style with lovely tile mosaics. They also have hooka's which give a nice touch ;)

The bar is small and so the dance floor, but it has a positive side too: if you are not a great dancer, don't care about great moves, just shake it and forget it.

The atmosphere is so laid back and cool. Impossible not to have fun there. I have heard they have live music too, but when I was there it was late, although I could enjoy the great work of the Dj. His work is amazing and you can dance whole night long, haha. Just be ready to drink, dance and have a great time!
having fun
Kamal and the crowded dance floor
everyone dances
yadilitta says:
this is a great club, yes indeed!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2008
lonlee2 says:
One of my old haunts. Matt Lucky runs a great club!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2008