Red Carpet Inn Virginia Beach

Red Carpet Inn Virginia Beach Rates and Deals

Red Carpet Inn Virginia Beach Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
not bad... Jul 17, 2016
If not for the strong smoke odor, it could have been a perfect lodging for my teenagers and me. Especially, it is only a few steps away to/from my brother’s place.

I'd say, the nightly rate is good for its value. In fact, this was the cheapest lodging in town. Everything was expensive in Virginia Beach around summer time. Besides that, it was the peak season, this city on the East Coast is also flocking with tourists from all over the country.

The amenities we needed such as a microwave, a mini-fridge, a kitchenette (small dining table, chairs, and sink) were the plus factors. Besides these items, of course, there is also a T.V. set, drawers, side tables and two full-size beds. However, the use of Wi-Fi comes with a fee -- $1.00 per night.

The room is clean including the bathroom and toilet as well as the carpeting. Although, the towels need replacements badly. Bonus were the bath goodies in the bathroom.

This inn may seem unattractive from outside, but I presumed, it has its potential, and we felt safe too.

I do not have any major issue except the smoke odor. I am allergic to smoke, and all the non-smoking rooms were all booked. I do not have a choice but to look for another hotel the next morning. We stayed here for one night only.

For those who aren't picky, this is a good place to stay for its money value.
vances says:
That is a shame, May...but glad you were able to find something else!
Posted on: Sep 23, 2016
cotton_foam says:
True, Bill!! There are still hotels that allows smoking, sadly! :((
Posted on: Sep 09, 2016
Zagnut66 says:
Too bad about the smoke odor. I thought most hotels banned indoor smoking.
Posted on: Sep 09, 2016

Red Carpet Inn Virginia Beach Overview

Located one mile to Norfolk Naval Base, 14 miles to beach, near many restaurants. 12 miles to downtown Norfolk, with lots of shopping. 20 minutes to Ocean Breeze Water Park, 40 miles to Bush Gardens Amusement Park and 42 miles to Colonial Williamsburg. Truckers Welcome

Check Red Carpet Inn Rates and Deals