Red Box The Gardens

www.redbox.com.my - 03-2287 2211

Red Box The Gardens Kuala Lumpur Reviews

iramalama iramalama
Karaoke in the Gardens Jan 03, 2009
Red Box is a popular karaoke hall franchise in Malaysia that offers a countless number of contemporary and classic songs to sing in English, Malay, Indonesian, several Chinese and Indian dialects, Japanese, Korean, and the occasional European language. The crowd here falls predominantly within the 18 to 35 age group, but I have seen children's birthday parties and plenty of office get-togethers at this and the other branches around town. There are no "guest relations officers" (aka prostitutes) at the Red Box outlets, making it a fun and wholesome singing experience.

Rooms range in size from 5-seaters to huge rooms able to accommodate more friends than most people even have. The sound system is usually very good, and song selection is made easy with the multiple-indexed electronic database. Depending on what time of day you show up or make a booking, you can get different promotions, ranging from 2 drinks and a snack to a full buffet dinner. I prefer the Gardens outlet of Red Box to the others as it is the newest and nicest-looking. Plus, being at MidValley, it is easy to get to from my house. You can definitely catch me here regularly!
Womanizer!
This is considered a "medium" room!
iramalama says:
It's a lot of fun...and the privacy means you can sing as bad as you want without worrying what others might think!
Posted on: Feb 04, 2010
sylviandavid says:
Nice place. Sylvia
Posted on: Feb 03, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Red Box The Gardens

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…garden chair powered by a huge prop at the back and you have a pretty good idea about one of these things.   I guess it is like a motor…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…boxing we went to the ‘reggae bar’ nearby and had a few more drinks, lots of working girls in there and loads of drunk people trying to dance…

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals