Red Bar

IFC 2, Central, Hong Kong

Red Bar Central Reviews

incognita456 incognit…
Red Bar Dec 16, 2008
This bar should make it to a must in touristic things-to-do while in Hong Kong.

Red Bar remains to be my favorite Bar of all. It has an indoor place for some serious dining experience as well as the vast space of free outdoor seating. The large and comfy rattan couches are there specially meant for groups. While the standard rattan chairs and wooden tables are covering the rest of the space.

In cold weather, they even have heated lamps, soft throws and even wool blankets, to take those chills away. Imagine that!

In case you hit this bar in jampacked condition, don't be surprised. There is always enough room to chill at the back side (fronting IFC mall). People are all over the place anyway, seated or not.

And remember, they don't serve drinks here. You have to order & get your drinks from the counter.

The bar is strategically positioned in the middle of IFC 1, Four Seasons Hotel and IFC 2. The air is fresh and the HK city view is stunning.

Now added to that all outdoor feel and touch is the captivating panoramic view of HK and Kowloon peninsula. Truly a magnificent experience!
[Photo courtesy of RedBar]

Related Travel Blogs About Red Bar

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…red lights! We found a ‘Bank of China’ and withdraw some money before getting onto the underground metro, which was a challenge in itself, nobody waits for people…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…red light district, As I drove through several Thai women (well at least I think they were women, I mean you can’t really tell can you?!) kept shouting…

Compare Hong Kong Hotel Rates (1.2km away)

Central Map