Real Hotel

Check Veliko Turnovo Hotel Deals

Real Hotel Veliko Turnovo Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Cheap place at the old town Aug 19, 2011
The hotel just open in April 2011 and located right at the centre of the old town with plenty of restaurants and shops around it.

The receptionist is very friendly and welcoming and efficient. My room is ready when I check-in. The lobby is spacious with plenty of sofas to sit and a television. The hotel also provide coffee, tea and hot chocolate (it cost 1 leva per cup) and the hot chocolate is really good as I am very picky with the drink and food.

The room is spacious, with 2 single bed (even though I book for one person), plenty of cupboards to put my stuff away, clean and big bathroom and a balcony. Air condition, flat screen television,fridge, and free internet in the lobby (I have an internet connection in my room no 32 but the connection was very slow). They clean and change the towel on daily basis but not the bed sheet.

It takes 20 minutes to walk to the fortress from the hotel with plenty of nice buildings and shops to look around. The famous restaurant recommended by Lonely planet is located opposite the hotel.

I paid 18 Euro per night including breakfast and I stayed for 6 nights at this hotel. Very happy at this place:)
the building