Ready Randy's Sports Bar & Grill

rndcatering.com - 715) 246-4446

Ready Randy's Sports Bar & Grill New Richmond Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Good food, nice atmosphere Jun 17, 2012
Ready Randy's is a Sports Bar and Grill in western Wisconsin, with a large banquet room and a catering service. The Bar and Grill is open, with many tables and booths and a decent bar. There is additional seating in a room attached to the banquet hall, complete with its own full-sized bar. There is a nice outdoor patio with water feature, but the fresh farm "aroma" was a little strong so we sat inside :)

My parents and I ate here for Father's Day, and my dad got a free beer for his special day. They have a brunch served from 9 am - 1 pm on Sundays, but we got there late and ordered off the menu. The main room also has large booths for groups of 6-8. There are plenty of tvs on the walls, but the sound wasn't too loud, as is often common in sports bars. The bar had a nice selection of beer on tap. My dad ordered a Whiskey Manhattan and said it was possibly the best one he's ever had (maybe that's why he got a free beer?).

We ordered cheese curds as an appetizer (deep fried cheese is a very typical Wisconsin food). They were delicious! I ordered the cod sandwich, without the sandwich part. My mom ordered the chicken Alfredo and my dad ordered steak. All of our food was very good and our service was great.

This restaurant probably isn't something most travelers would stumble on, but it is an excellent example of small town Wisconsin. Only you won't be stared at for not being a local.

Or, if you happen to be organizing a wedding in the area, you might want to consider this place. I haven't been here for a wedding, but it is fairly new and looks nice.
Ready Randy's front and patio