The Penthouse, Fort Bonifacio, Philippines

Raven Fort Bonifacio Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Fancy dance club Jul 29, 2014
Newly opened dance club in Fort Bonifacio at the top floor of W building.

Went there on friday and it was packed and going. Crowd is good and better than the options where crowd is sometimes too young (high school/college) or too old (sleazy old expats). Pleasant looking people too, relatively speaking.

Dress code requires collared shirts for guys and shoes for both genders. However, I saw some who aren't following dress code.

There's a bar beside the entrance and drinks are not cheap but similar priced with others. My cocktail was less than Php500 and my friend got a Php300 cocktail. Service is very good and the server is very knowledgeable and helpful.

My companion (Marouan, a former TB) isn't wearing a collared shirt and was initially refused but because we bought some drinks from the bar and planning to join friends (with TB member Ara) at the front of queue, we got VIP entrance initiated by the server to pass us through. Awesome! Tipped him Php100.

Pretty cool to dance on the elevated dance floor. But only girls are allowed and requires you to have access to VIP.

Very difficult to get drinks though...maybe unless you have a table which requires Php10,000 table charge.

So far, the best option I found for dancing club. But maybe because it is still new. We'll see when novelty pass.

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Fort Bonifacio Map