Raunak International Hotel New Delhi

Raunak International Hotel New Delhi Rates and Deals

Raunak International Hotel New Delhi Reviews

esposabella esposabe…
Jan 03, 2010
Hotel is located in the Karol Bagh district. The hotel staff was nice and helpful. The rooms are cold and sometimes the washrooms don't always have hot water. In general the hotel is clean and no bugs!!
toddster184 toddster…
Filthy Hotel May 23, 2009
This was my third stop on tour of India and had been to other hotels in and around the country that I have enjoyed, will recommend and will likely stay in again. But this is, by far, the most unacceptable even for this region.

The hotel was right in the middle of Karbagh, New Delhi's fresh market. If you had been to other cities in India, you know what the fresh market looks like in the daylight. Fly infestation among other things are rampant in these parts and I can't imagine the smell the heat and humidity will give off and go to your room.

The hotel is generally dirty. The floors look like they have not been mopped and the couches on the lounge are very sticky and dusty. The hallways are kept dark because the floors are sticky with dried up mud tracks and water damage.

I was taken to a room with falling paint on the walls and ceiling. The walls were dirty with markings and the room smelled of urine. The toilet was also very dirty with a dirty looking pail and some kind of cup. There was no shower stall or tub either. There were no toilet paper, soap, towels, or any kind of bathroom basics. The sink and floor was also filthy with water stains and the last guest's hair.

The sheets were dirty and looked like it was not replaced since the last few guests. There were other people's hair both on the sheets and blanket. The pillow had footmarks on it as well and "human stains" on the sheets.

After further investigation, I decided I needed a different room. They took me to a different one. Smaller room, but the things are still the same. It was 2am and I decided I should just get to bed and deal with this in the morning. After being in bed for about half an hour, I kept having the feeling of something crawling on me. So I got up and decided to leave for another hotel.

The evening staff was not helpful. The reception didnt know how to use the swipe card and couldn't get my credit card to swipe. He insisted I pay for the night. I was refusing at first, but the argument kept going on and on. Then he wanted me to walk over to another hotel to swipe my card so that the hotel can reimburse him. I said no to that. The other hotel reception came over and swiped my card and it worked.

The bell boys kept "eyeing" my luggage as if to wait until I leave in the morning for an excursion to go through my luggage and ransack it.

I felt very uneasy and unsafe in this hotel. I was glad I found another hotel in the middle of the night that was much cleaner, much friendlier and much cheaper...and right outside Karbagh.
Flyinhigh says:
Yikes...too bad
Posted on: May 23, 2009
gejah says:
too bad those hotels still can exist! Glad you found another hotel
Posted on: May 23, 2009

Raunak International Hotel New Delhi Overview

This accommodation in Delhi is situated in one of the most distinguished areas of the city. The Raunak International Hotel New Delhi is located near the New Delhi Railway Station and places guests within close proximity to a variety of attractions and sights. Hanuman Mandir is located only two kilometers from the hotel, while the Central Park is only three kilometers away. The Raunak International Hotel New Delhi is located only 10 kilometers from the Nizamuddin Railway. The airport is situated just a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

All rooms at the Raunak International Hotel New Delhi feature satellite television, coffee and tea making facilities, complimentary bottled water, mini-bars and refrigerators. All rooms are also air-conditioned and offer WI-FI connections as well as televisions. There are 29 rooms at the hotel.

This 3-star hotel offers guests such amenities as laundry facilities, room service, a banquet hall and restaurant. There is also a coffee shop that is open 24-hours per day at the Raunak International Hotel New Delhi.

Raunak International Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Raunak International Hotel Rates and Deals