Rashmi's Plaza Hotel Vientiane

Rashmi's Plaza Hotel Vientiane Rates and Deals

Rashmi's Plaza Hotel Vientiane Reviews

sherrybaby86 sherryba…
Reviewing the "Elites Club" @ Rashmi Plaza Hotel Nov 08, 2012
Please note, I am not reviewing the hotel - I am reviewing the Elites Club which is located on the ground floor of the hotel.

I found this place online - I was looking for a place to smoke shisha (hookah), and this was one which showed up as having shisha available.

Upon arrival, there was a language barrier - the lady thought I wanted to buy a shisha pipe, so took me to the guest shop and showed me all the shisha's available. I now know you can buy a shisha pipe, flavour, coal and mouth pieces for 900,000kip (quite expensive compared to what you can get them for in Bangkok). We finally communicated properly to each other, and yes, you can smoke shisha at this place. She asked me if I wanted to smoke poolside or garden side. I asked which was nicer, and she recommended the garden area.

The garden area was lovely, stunning even... with white cane furniture, tea light candles, water feature with giant gold fish, and a lovely garden. At night the big garden stones light up and there is lots of mood lighting around the garden.

They had several flavours for shisha - melon, pineapple, orange, apple just to name a few. It cost 90,000 kip for the shisha, and once it runs out you have to pay again - I could not understand this concept - I did not know whether she meant the coals running out or the flavour itself. Either way, I had finished within the hour. I also ordered a pina colada which cost 50,000 kip, and it was delicious.

I will definitely be coming back here again, but will bring some insect spray with me as there were lots of mosquito's flying around.

Rashmi's Plaza Hotel Vientiane Overview

For the comfort of guests, the Rashmi's Plaza Hotel Vientiane offers non-smoking rooms. Wi-Fi access is provided. Guests can order room service around the clock. In addition to meeting rooms and a concierge, the hotel also features a dry cleaning service, a safe-deposit box and a laundry service.

The rooms feature a CD player and a DVD player as well as a plasma / LCD TV with cable / satellite channels. The hotel has several rooms designed to accommodate families. Each room at the hotel includes a refrigerator and an iron. Bathrobes are also provided for extra comfort. Each room is equipped to make your stay comfortable and includes a safe, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities.

New Laos National Stadium is within driving distance of the Rashmi's Plaza Hotel Vientiane. Vientiane city centre is within a short 10 minute drive. Wattay International Airport (VTE) is under a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Rashmi's Plaza Hotel Amenities

• DVD Player
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes