Rasa Brighton

2-3 Little East Street, Brighton, United Kingdom

Rasa Brighton Reviews

Vikram Vikram
The very best of Kerala nestled in the heart of Brighton! Sep 07, 2010
I'd heard of Rasa from 2005, when I was first planning my England trips. This was not only touted as one of the chains to beat, but everyone in Tripadvisor would mention it to me as I'm Indian ("Vikram, you must try it, I'm sure you'll love it").

The sad part is that I'd ignore those recommendations at the time, thinking "well it's a bunch of westerners asking me to try Indian food. Ha! I know better than them". I also assumed the place was $$$ and didn't give it the time of day. Infact avoided it in all these trips to the UK.

Then came a sunny Wednesday noon. I was starving. My original idea was to eat at this Moroccan rsnt across Rasa, but it was closed. So I really was so hungry I couldn't dream of going anywhere else, and eventually sttled on this place.

This place really is Indian. Not kidding! very nice soft South Indian/Carnatic classical music plays in the background, the traditional Hindu Gods, and the menu is amazing! The website link above has details. The place is clean, service is very professional and the food is actually very tasty and authentic.

Screw Masala Zone, I'll make Rasa my new haunt when I'm in London and surroundings next!
Don't let the bright entrance put …
My veg curry with rice. A-mazing!

Check Brighton Hotel Deals