Rappa's Seafood Restaurant

Rappa's Seafood Restaurant - Welcome to Rappa's

Rappa's Seafood Restaurant Monterey Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Great Water View May 19, 2008
We ended up here by default (because there were no other restaurants for Jillian to run past actually) so we opted to have dinner here on our 16 hour road trip home!

The view from the restaurant is unbeatable as it looks out into the bay and to the canneries. Since it is at the end of the wharf, it definitely has the best view of the water!

Since we had been on the road for so long, we were STARVING upon arrival. Jillian and I had been talking about clam chowder all day so I knew I definitely wanted soup! But I was actually hungry for real food too. I opted to order the Crab Ravioli and add a bowl of clam chowder. Julz ordered a Chicken Mediterranean and Jillian had the Clam Chowder Bread Bowl.

My ravioli was excellent and definitely no shortage of crab. The clam chowder didn't disappoint and I assume Jillian's was good since she practically inhaled hers! HA HA.

Rappa's is family owned and started as a snack bar in 1952 and later expanded into a small restaurant. Later that was expanded into a bigger restaurant, which was recently torn down and remodeled.
Rappa's Seafood