Raouche Arjaan by Rotana

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana Rates and Deals

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana Beirut Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great hotel and fabulous service Jan 02, 2014
It was my first time in Beirut and I decided to treat myself well and I therfore dicided to stay at the Raouche Arjaan by Rotana. The hotel was located next to the bay rocks, that is somewhat of the icon of Beirut. The Rotana hotels are usually of a good quality, and already in the airport I was happy for my choice. Just outside the departure area the hotel had a stand and they provided me with a taxi to the hotel.

At the hotel I was really pleased with the location, and I am sure that the sun and the temperature added to that feeling. A bellboy took my luggage and at the reception they quickly found my booking. There was a really sweet girl behind the counter, Her name was Marwa and she was really friendly and she asked to my wellbeing and even explained about the different services that could be provided from the hotel. The hotel had Wi-Fi service in the rooms and it was additional 11 US$ per night otherwise there was free Wi-Fi in the lobby area.

I was given a room on the 17th floor which was the top floor, I didn’t get ocean view but at the backside of hotel, but I still loved the view from my room. The room was not that big but it was fair for the price. There was a huge bed in the middle of the room and a desk just inside the door. There was a flat screen and a closet with a safe. There was a small room in front of the bathroom with a complete kitchen, with sink and desk. There was a fridge with cold drinks and a basket full of different kinds of nuts. The bathroom was nice and there was a good selection shampoo, robes, and towels.

Just around the corner there was access to the roof and the roof pool, but the area was closed during the winter season. I manage to get access to the roof the following day together with the caretaker. The view from the roof was magnificent and I was almost ready to believe the caretaker when he said it was the best view in Lebanon. Sitting there in the summer season must be absolutely magnificent. Every person that I was in contact with from the hotel during my stay was all really friendly, service minded and they were all English speaking.

The breakfast was served on the ground floor and it naturally filled with all kind of local dishes and fruit. There were tons of things I never had tasted before and some it would be the first and only. They made omelets after your liking. You could have all different kinds of coffee, and freshly squeezed orange juice. The breakfast area was nice and calm even though, there were many families staying there. I didn’t try the restaurant for lunch or dinner because there were loads of restaurants just in front of the hotel and the coastline.

The location of the hotel turned out to be perfect because it was a really nice walk along the promenade down to the harbor in the city center. Taking a taxi to the city center was really easy as well but getting one back could be a challenge depending on the time of day.

As an example on the great service I got from this hotel, I want to share some of the dialog I had with the GM of the hotel

Dear Mr. Ostergaard,

Thank you for your nice and rewarding words. It is my duty to make sure that all our guests comments are being taken care off in order to ensure the best personalized service.

I do hope to have the chance to meeting you in person during your next visit to our hotel.

Sincere Regards,

Hala C. Massaad

General Manager

Raouché Arjaan by Rotana - Beirut

P.O. Box 13-5325 Chouran Beirut, Lebanon | T: 00 961 (0) 1 781111 | F: 00 961 (0) 1 782222 | hala.massaad@rotana.com |rotana.com

-----Original Message-----

From: christian.oestergaard

Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 3:55 PM

To: Office of General Manager – Raouche Arjaan by Rotana - Beirut

Subject: SV: Thank you

Dear Hala C. Massaad

Thank you for your response.

I just want to further compliment you on your responses both after my remarks on Booking.com and filling your questionnaire.

I travel a lot, and I stay in hotels more than 100 nights a year and it is rare that I get feedback on my reviews and questionnaires. As a person who works with continuous improvement I know how important it is to receive feedback in order to improve results and processes and I therefore always take time to give a feedback. It is very seldom that I receive a confirmation regarding my answers and even more seldom a feedback on my remarks. I therefore just wanted to compliment you on that.

My first stay in Beirut was quite pleasant and a good part of that comes from the service I received from your staff and hotel.

Best Regards

Christian Østergaard
The desk
The bed
The bed
The view and a corner of the roof …
Chokk says:
Thank you all for the congrats on my feature :)
Posted on: Jan 14, 2014
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review!! :D
Posted on: Jan 14, 2014
cotton_foam says:
Congrats on the feature! The views are lovely!
Posted on: Jan 13, 2014
eminentguy eminentg…
Amazing view on Rouche, quiet and nice Mar 04, 2012
Lobby is too small, Breakfast is great, max of 10 $ by taxi to almost anywhere in Beirut.

When weather was not the best, spending time in Balcony overlooking the sea and the famous Rouche Rock was still a great thing to do.

Nothing much is happening around the hotel area, just amazing walks on Cornich. But is still 15 min walk to the busy Hamara Street.

I would not recommend for Solo travels still. But for couples of groups.

Service within the hotel is great and I felt it is so safe to leave a camera (and I did) in the room, though It seems their staff love chocolate! As I noticed the quantity was getting less every day :)

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana Overview

Situated centrally within the city, the Raouché Arjaan is conveniently close to shopping, dining, business addresses and area attractions. Guests will find that, from this Beirut hotel, a selection of shopping centers is easily accessible. In addition, nearby are such attractions as the Beirut Exhibition Center, Raouche Boulevard, and the main corporate addresses of the city. The Beirut Airport is just fifteen minutes from the accommodation and public transportation options are available nearby. Many area attractions are available just minutes away.

Each of the one hundred seventy six guestrooms available at the Raouché Arjaan Beirut includes such modern amenities as air-conditioning, complimentary daily newspapers, equipped kitchenettes, and private bathrooms with bathrobes.

Offering a wide array of modern amenities, the Raouché Arjaan Beirut also provides services to meet the needs of business and leisure guests. Amenities of the hotel include a business center, a swimming pool, a sun terrace, a fitness center, a restaurant, a sauna, and a massage service. In addition, the hotel offers laundry services, dry cleaning options and a hotel safe.

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes