Randyland

randy.land - 412) 342-8152

Randyland Pittsburgh Reviews

es1418 es1418
Randyland defies description, but I'll give it a shot... Jan 15, 2017
I had heard rave reviews about Randyland from several Pittsburgh residents, so we decided to visit. When I first saw the place, I had to decide whether this ostentatious display was just some junk cobbled together by a loon, or if a meaningful statement was being made. I looked around at the various displays, and read a handout detailing Randyland’s history and Randy’s background. Above all, I looked at the effect the place had on the other visitors. They were actually happier for being there, which was something I hadn’t seen in similar installations.

Randyland is an expression of the joy that resides within its creator, artist Randy Gilson. Randyland challenges you to closely examine your views of yourself and your society – leastways, that’s what I got out of it.
smilingfunnyatu smilingf…
The happiest and nicest place to visit Jan 19, 2017
Randyland is a magical place. It's a small attraction in a local area with bold colors and infinite imagination. This local artist made this place a journey through creative, reused inspiration. His wall of mirrors allows you to see the world around you in different perspective. On the otherside is a wall of "welcomes" in all different language. My favorite is that you are surrounded in murals and all the little random installations. I am told that Randy is often there. In meeting Randy on another event, he is one of the best person you can meet. Randyland is also close to many other attractions.

Check Pittsburgh Hotel Deals