Ramada Limited Bishop

Check Bishop Hotel Deals

Ramada Limited Bishop Reviews

FrankMcD FrankMcD
Comfort in Bishop Jul 08, 2011
It does not look like much. It is a block off the main street through town and it is nice. The room is big and they offer a turn down service. They even cranked up the air in the room for me so that it was nice and cool after a hot day. The staff is friendly. It is a nice place.
breezejen breezejen
Great night stay after a long day of hiking Sep 12, 2009
After only getting 3 1/2 hours of sleep, then having to drive for 4 hours and hiking 10 miles, I was more than ready for some well deserved rest. I needed someplace comfy, quiet and because of the 90+ degree weather outside, a place with a functioning AC. I found all of those at the Ramada Limited in Bishop.

Before check in I was already a bit irritable, a function of being physically tired, sleep deprived and, worst of all, hungry. So, when I got into the motel, I was pleasantly surprised that check in was worry and hassle free. The attendant was very accommodating, giving me a non smoking room when a smoking one was reserved for me, hooking me up with free internet and giving me the 411 on all the ins and outs of the motel (pool, ice machine and continental breakfast in the morning). I was checked in and in my room, ready for a shower in less than 10 minutes.

The room was adequate, no thrills about this place. Although, as mentioned earlier, free internet, enough soap and shampoo to get rid of the 10 miles of dust accumulated during my hike and a working AC, were major pluses for this place. It was perfect. The room was spacious enough and there were plenty of cable channels to keep me company as I perused the free internet.

The motel is far enough from the main street (highway 395) that I couldn’t hear the traffic noise at all. So, all was nice and quiet. There is plenty of parking. And if you forget some essentially toiletry item, there is a gas station mart on the corner. There are also plenty of restaurants nearby, accessible by walking. Most of the restaurants in the area are fast food places. There are one or two mom and pop restaurants as well. If I wasn’t so exhausted from hiking, I would have gone by foot but, I was done with all the walking. So I took the car to a local drive through and had dinner at the motel.

I had a pretty good night’s sleep, but I’m not certain if it was because the motel was all that or if I was just completely spent. In the morning, the motel serves a continental breakfast between 6 and 10. Not too bad of a spread. There’s cereals, bagels, donuts, muffins, toast, fruit, yogurt and the all important, fresh brewed coffee.

I had a great experience at the Ramada Limited in Bishop. It’s a great place to start, or end, your hiking, climbing, fishing or cycling adventures. It's close to many trailheads that lead to the eastern sierras and has a wonderful view of the mountains. I would most definitely stay here again and would recommend it.
The Ramada Limited in Bishop
Comfortable room and bed
View from Highway 395
vulindlela says:
Nice review!
Posted on: Sep 15, 2009

Ramada Limited Bishop Overview

2006/2007 Pinnacle Award Winning Hotel. Newest luxury hotel. Located in scenic downtown Bishop, surrounded by majestic views of the snow capped mountains. No matter what your destination we are the perfect location for fun, rest, relaxation or while working away from home. Deluxe accommodations with all the latest technology and conveniences of home. In Room: - AM/FM radio alarm clock - Free local calls - Coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave - Iron and ironing board - Data port - Free HBO Facilities: - Pets welcome - Business center - Free parking, RVs, Buses and Diesel trucks welcome - Deluxe continental breakfast - Outdoor Pool and spa - Meeting Room - High Speed Internet.

Airport Cafe. Bar BQ Bills Oneys. Bubbas Grill. Burger King. Carls Jrs. Dennys. Dominos Pizza. Guidos. Imperial Gourmet Chinese. Jack in the Box. Jacks Waffle Shop. Kava Cafe Espresso. Mcdonalds. Nik n Willies Pizza. Subway. Harveys Donuts.

-1 km to the nearest fair site (?), 1 kms to city centre, 3 kms to the airport (bishop), 90 kms to the airport (fresno).

Ramada Limited Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower