Ramada Khajuraho

Ramada Khajuraho Rates and Deals

Ramada Khajuraho Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Not in town Jun 26, 2013
This 4 star hotel is located a little out of town, about 10 minutes drive. If you want a decent hotel, then it will be a little out of this town.

The lobby was huge and clean. Restaurant and souvenir shop were also at the same lever.

Where we were readied to go to our room only we found hat they do not have elevator. Then most of my tour members had to carry their bags up to a flight of stairs. I had the potter to help me with my bags.

My twin room was big and clean but the pillows were a little too soft for me. Flatscreen TV was on the wall but couldn't work. I was also too lazy to have someone came into my room to fix it. There was a huge working desk, a chair, mini bar, coffee and tea making facility, 2 sofas and a coffee table. Where I wanted to look for a wall socket, I could hardly find them. Finally I found them underneath the working desk but it looked broken to me - it was not fully attached to the wall , thus I did not try my chance. The one in the bathroom wasn't working at all.

The bathroom was clean with a bathtub and stand up shower though it took me a while to figure out how to turn on the shower. Amenities were enough though.

Wifi Internet was not complementary, they charged Rs 225 for an hour's usage.

Laundry service was extremely cheap but not the massage service.

I opted for Aryuverdic massage where I was charged at USD50 for 50 minutes but I don't think it worth the money. The therapist did not gave me a towel to cover myself until I asked for one ( oh, they used the pool towel) she put herbal oil on me and started to massage me without covering the rest of the area where she did not work on. She did not provide me a disposable underwear and I found my underwear was full of oil stains because she ran her oily hand from my body straight to the legs including my underwear.

Overall the staff were friendly and helpful but the hotel itself were a bit run down.

I may have to reconsider if to come back to this hotel
Andy99 says:
To think there is a Ramada Inn there now!
Posted on: Jun 26, 2013

Ramada Khajuraho Overview

Positioned on the Airport Road of Khajuraho, it is the convenient location of the hotel that is considered as one of the most primary reasons for its popularity. Enjoy the places of attraction that are located close to the hotel. See the temples and the other architectural beauty of the city that is sure to win the heart of all the guests who come in expectation of an outstanding vacation.

The hotel believes that fulfilling the needs of the boarders is the ultimate duty of the hotel. Dine in the onsite restaurant that serves its guests with a number of traditional and contemporary dishes and sip a glass of drink at the bar. To ascertain that you practice a pleasurable meeting experience are a number of business and conference facilities. Added to all these are a number of fitness and recreational facilities that acknowledges the Ramada Hotel in Khajuraho as one of the most famous Hotels in Khajuraho in India.

All the rooms of the Ramada Hotel in Khajuraho, be it the standard ones or the deluxe, are well appointed. Enjoy the elegant interiors of the rooms that are greatly inspired by the Indian art and culture. Room amenities include the air-conditioners and the house satellite TV, telephone, and a lot more. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Ramada Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes