Ramada Inn

Check Cordele Hotel Deals

Ramada Inn Cordele Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Excellent Night's Sleep at Budget Prices Jan 03, 2012
Traveling on Interstate 75 in Georgia, I needed a hotel to stay the night in. Seeing the Ramada Inn's advertised price of $54, I decided to stop there, in Cordele.

Using the night entrance (it was 11 PM), the check-in process couldn't have been easier or the desk clerk friendlier. I was able to get a non-smoking room with two queen-size beds. And, let me tell you, these beds were amazing. So comfortable, and the pillows were perfect, too! I had an excellent night's sleep.

The other thing I judge a hotel by: the shower. Decent, no complaints there, either. The room was quite spacious. The one thing I didn't like was the outdoor entrances to the room, but our room was on the inside, away from the parking lot. This appeared to be a rather large motel.

There was a complementary hot breakfast served from 6 - 9 AM. Eggs, sausage patties, bacon, biscuits, as well as toast and cereal were offered.

I would definitely recommend this Ramada Inn. If I'm ever driving through this area again, I will be staying here. The motel is easily seen from the Interstate.

Check Cordele Hotel Deals