Rama 9 Sdn Bhd

1.41.00 Level 1 Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rama 9 Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Rama 9 Sdn Bhd Mar 17, 2016
Food Republic is a popular food court originated from Singapore. It is located at Ground Floor of Pavilion Shopping Mall, KL.

What's good about this place is that you can get all kinds of different cuisines at one place. From Chinese to Indian to Western to Japanese to Korean to Thai... Find your favourite, order and pay, then find a seat, something like a school canteen.

I've been here a number of times but first time trying Rama9. I was expecting it to be expensive, but their set meal turns out quite reasonably priced. A bowl of tomyum goong with rice and dessert costs me RM 14.90.

The bowl of tomyum goong was huge! Unfortunately lack ingredients. I was very disappointed as three quarter of the bowl was filled with cabbage, something that I don't like. It came with 3 prawns, a few 'petals' of mushroom, one miserable mussel and a piece of sliced tomato, something that I don't take too. Luckily the soup was really good and goes so well even with just plain rice. The red ruby desert was also refreshing.

So they say, you know the tomyum goong is good if you sweat and start having mucus flowing from your nostrils when you eat it. Yupe! It happened. :p

I wouldn't specifically recommend Rama9, but I'd definitely recommend Food Republic for a wide selection of food at reasonable price.
Leftover on the plate tells what I…
trippin_jen says:
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Didn't see that coming!
Ya that foodcourt is quite popular.. :)
Caliber-A says:
btw, i am also fond of eating there at Food Republic in Pavillion.
Caliber-A says:
lucky it was only one mussel, can't imagine how much more miserable it was if it's many.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals