Mikrodistrict 1, Aktau, Kazakhstan

Check Aktau Hotel Deals

Rakhat Aktau Reviews

rostovcat rostovcat
A couple of minutes walk to the Caspian sea May 26, 2012
This 3-stars hotel is not something incredible, but rather peacefil and comfortable place.

I was really surprised by the size of my room, probably even too big for me. But there was everything I needed and een more - a balcony with amazing view to the Caspian Sea.

They have jacuzzi in bathrooms. Funny, though, there is a note on the wall that it works only as a bath. And that was not only for my room.

There is a nice restaurant on the third floor with pretty view. We used to have our dinners there, because nothing else was close around. But food was tasty, and they also serve nice breakfasts.

Be careful, they have problems with credit card acceptance sometimes... and no ATM around at all... Also can be a reason for a small adventure.

They have free wi fi, but it doesnot workin some part of my room, so it was more like a wi-fi spot hunting.

The most pleasant thing in this hotel for me is its location right near the coastline of the sea. Although at the same time this location can ba a minus, because itis not easy to get to the city centre without a car.

Would I recommend this hotel? I really don't know.

Maybe in Summer it is more welcoming and interesting.

What I know for sure I enjoyed my stay there.
Hotel "Rakhat"
"Jacuzzi works only as a bath"

Check Aktau Hotel Deals