Na, Bengaluru, India
Rajdhani - The waiters/servers

Rajdhani Bengaluru Reviews

Vikram Vikram
Rajastani food with A-class service Mar 07, 2010
Rajdhani is a relatively new chain across India that's capitalising on Bengaluru's sudden cosmopolitan status. I went to the rsnt located at Bengaluru's new swishy high street mall UB City and this was one experience I won't forget. The waiting time is long, long, long. We waited for almost 45 minutes, and the crowds just didn't stop till about 4pm. But the whole experience was worth it.

Food is served thali style with unlimited servings. The food and service is good, although the servers/waiters did come across as a bit impatient at times, and some of them are dumb as f@ck. It always worries me why people (Indians) relocate to Bengaluru in the service sector - refuse to learn Kannada, the local language and can't even speak English for nuts. Why do they always assume that everyone in India has to know and speak Hindi?

Anyway the food was brilliant - the bread was piping hot, desserts (rasmalai, halwa and jelebi) had the right amount of sweet, and the curries were also reasonably good. What I like is that the mineral water they serve is also unlimited.

Overall 5/5 for this rsnt, I'd love to visit again, only this time I reckon I'll make a reservation on phone before I go!
The dhals/lentils - main entrees
the bread
That's what a full thali looks like
The waiters/servers
sylviandavid says:
Sounds so wonderful....Thanks for this review... unlimited mineral water is amazing..
Vikram says:
It's becoming very common these days in Bengaluru. Ondhu sarthi, I tihnk Forum mall aachey, naanu amma auto-hudukondu hodvi.... "kidar jaane ka?" antha keLda. adakke naavu kannadadalli "jayanagar" andhaaga, avanige aascharya... LOL! "oh kannada barattaa nimage" anthe!
dreamtourist says:
Ooohh.. I love this place..
And to add more to the language worries.. I went to "Namma Sagar" in a food court @ a famous mall and they did not know Namma Language!! :(

Check Bengaluru Hotel Deals