Rajaji Curry House

www.therajaji.com - (202) 265-7344

Rajaji Curry House Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Yummy Indian curry Jul 12, 2011
I had been here once prior to my TB account and went again just last week. It's not that I don't frequent this place because they're not good, it's simply because it's in a part of DC that I am not near and parking can be an issue-but I found out they have FREE parking at a lot across the street! (after 5pm).

The people that run this restaurant are some of the most pleasant and pleasing people you will ever meet. They check on you frequently enough to feel cared for, but not too often where you feel harassed. The menu is extensive and they offer several dishes with the option of chicken, beef,l lamb or shrimp-so, you can get curry or vindalu or a in variety of preparations as listed on the menu. I went with a friend of mine and we independently ordered lamb curry without conferring with each other. Their curry soup was yummy and eventhough I'm not a soup person, I would order their's again.

You can eat outside on the patio, but in June in DC, that's not really a great idea. Inside is comfy and well decorated and if you like Indian food, you will enjoy this place. Visitor? Go to the zoo and then walk south a few blocks to enjoy some good Indian food. DC resident? Put this place on your list of good eats. Enjoy!

Check Washington Hotel Deals