Rainforest Cafe

Downtown Disney, Anaheim, CA, USA
Rainforest Cafe - Silvina, me, Julz, Joe, and Angel arriving at Rainforest Cafe
Rainforest Cafe - Kenny, Angel, me, Julz, Joe, and Silvina at Rainforest in Downtown Disney - California
Rainforest Cafe - Silvina's wrap
Rainforest Cafe - Joe's Tuscan chicken
Rainforest Cafe - My veggie burger
Rainforest Cafe - Julz and Angel's pasta
Rainforest Cafe - Julz sad as her drink is empty! Time to order another one!

Rainforest Cafe Anaheim Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Downtown Disney and the Rainforest Oct 01, 2008
The Rainforest Cafe is a chain of restaurants owned by Landry's which is responsible for a variety of well known Seafood restaurants around the United States.

The Rainforest Cafe offers a unique dining experience as you find yourself transported to a tropical rainforest, complete with animated gorillas and other animals that "come to life" periodically. The decor includes large plants, waterfalls, and large aquariums at most locations. Every 30 minutes a simulated thunderstorm with rain is featured which really enhances the overall experience.

The food is good but tends to be on the pricy side as expected. It's a great place to bring kids for a birthday celebration or other gathering. For us, we opted to sit on the outside patio so you lose the rainforest theme decor but for larger groups to be able to talk, this is a better alternative.

Trying to eat a little healthier, I opted for the veggie burger, no cheese. It was one of the better veggie burgers I've eaten. Julz and Angel got the pasta (can't remember the exact name but it looked really good), Joe had the Tuscan chicken, and Silvina had a wrap. Everything looked good and their selection of rainforest cocktails was pretty good.

Best recommendation is to try and make reservations if you know you are coming, even on a week night! Before 7pm on a Wednesday, there was already a 20-30 minute wait for inside.
Kenny, Angel, me, Julz, Joe, and S…
Julz and Angel's pasta
My veggie burger
Silvina's wrap
mellemel8 says:
NOT BIG ON THIS PLACE. IT IS SO OVER PRICED.
Posted on: Oct 06, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Rainforest Cafe

Downtown Disney & Rainforest Cafe AND Ice Cream Adventures! :D
We head over to Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney and amazingly, they can seat a group of six right now on the outside patio.  We were a tad bit skeptical due to the heat but after about 30 min… We head over to Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney and amazingly, they can seat a group of six right now…

Check Anaheim Hotel Deals