Rainbow Lodge Perth

Check Perth Hotel Deals

Rainbow Lodge Perth Reviews

gilesamber gilesamb…
Frankenstien's Layer Dec 18, 2012
I've stayed in some poor hostels but this one was by far the worst. It was way overpriced for what it included.

They advertise free breakfast, free wi-fi, $15 per night, and roller blades (the last one made me laugh).

I got a double room and it was a mess, clean enough but the construction of this hostel was messy. I stayed for the month of December and it was 40 degrees outside (very hot) but there was no air conditioning in the whole hostel. I can live without those things but it just didn't live up to what it advertised "breakfast" was a loaf of bread and some jam. The free wi-fi was not really free. I wasn't allowed to access it on my netbook so you had to find a time when there was a free computer (there was only 2) In general it was an ill managed hostel. One day I found the receptionist drunk/passed out on the driveway when he was supposed to be working.

I don't want to be a complainer....but I thought I should warn backpackers of the Rainbow Lodge. Backpackers get by with less (it's part of the fun) I didn't really mind but I'm sure there are hostels with better value.

I will say this, I did enjoy my time because I met some wonderful people during my stay. The people who stayed there were like a family and it was more about the comradery than the actual hostel. There are also some beautiful beaches near by and the hostel is fine if you just ned a place to sleep...don't expect anything else.

Rainbow Lodge Perth Overview

Situated in Perth CBD, the Rainbow Lodge Perth is a five-minute drive from central Perth. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and tennis courts as well as a basketball court.

Less than 10 minutes drive away are some great attractions such as the Perth Town Hall, The Playhouse Theatre Perth and Forrest Chase, and conveniently there is complimentary private parking on site at the Rainbow Lodge Perth should you require it. The hotel is within a 10 minute walk to Perth Oval and within a 20 minute walk is Perth Mosque. Perth Airport (PER) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, Kings Park and WACA Ground are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Rainbow Lodge Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Air Conditioned
  • Tennis Courts
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower