Railay Princess Resort and Spa

Check Ao Nang Hotel Deals

Railay Princess Resort and Spa Ao Nang Reviews

omaritosan omaritos…
Railay Princess Resort sponsored by my Thai friend May 27, 2010
On March 2007 my Thai friends decided for a trip. We only paid for air fare ticket and everything else was arranged by my friend Ning; the airport pickup, to her aunties place and to the resort in Railay.

The resort in Railay that we my friend sponsored us is Railay Princess Resort, which is in the east side of Railay. The place is awesome, via long tail boat. It is located between limestone cliffs. Nice breeze and fresh air. Since the crew knows our sponsor, then we were treated like VIP guests. Room is clean, I cannot confirm if there is WI-FI though as I did not bring any computer that time. Food (breakfast) is good. The most important thing is the nature. Keeps the mood relaxed!

Activities in this area mostly are the rock climbing, cliff hanging, volley ball and other beach related sports and activities. At night, in a walking distant is a bar that we hangout to. The bar has fire dance show. We enjoyed watching it while sitting on a comfy table.

The trip and resort is amazing. I just wonder when are we gonna organise the same thing again.
resort back view.

Railay Princess Resort and Spa Overview

The Railay Princess Resort And Spa Krabi is located in the Ao Nang area of the city. A 15 minute ride on the ferry will deliver guests to Railay Beach, one of the most famous destinations to be found in the area. This Krabi hotel is near a great many amenities and is surrounded by a dense green landscape and forested hills. From the Railay Princess Resort And Spa Krabi it is a drive of approximately a half an hour to the Krabi airport.

The Railay Princess Resort And Spa Krabi contains just under 60 rooms in total. Among these rooms guests may choose between 33 superior rooms or 26 deluxe rooms.

The Railay Princess Resort And Spa Krabi is provided with modern amenities. Guests may take a workout in the swimming pool or relax in the bar. There are business services at the hotel including a conference room and Internet access is available in the common areas. The front desk is open 24 hours per day and the hotel can provide guests with access to a safe for the storage of valuables.

Railay Princess Resort and Spa Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Massage
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes