Rafikiz Bar and Lounge

0733 987280

Rafikiz Bar and Lounge Nairobi Reviews

tigrian tigrian
Great music,fantastic crowd May 13, 2014
I love music and dancing,that's mainly why i go out clubbing and for me a club becomes a no go zone if the Dj has me seated for more than 30 minutes bored or has horrible music mixes.

I discovered this club a couple of months ago even though it has been open for over 2 years and i got completely hooked to it from the first day.on the weekends the Dj plays all kinds of music and does a really good job at it,last weekend i was dancing for 3 hours with 2 minutes breaks to catch my breath,it was awesome.it doesn't have a dance floor though so you have to dance in the nearest available space and it gets pretty full over the weekend by 10:30 you can hardly get a seat but the crowd is fantastic most of them are young professionals.

The interior decor is also incredible,its an Arab meets retro kind of theme and the lighting is great its not dark like some clubs,i hate dark clubs.they have tv screens all over which play the music videos the Dj is mixing.

the club also has a patio for the smokers or if the inside gets too hot for you.you can also buy sheesha if you like smoking it and enjoy it with your pals.

I have been informed that the club is always happening even on the week days.

one thing i can tell;you definitely wont be disappointed.
anywien says:
I think Rafikiz is a good club for mzungus because there are a lot of white people and you dont feel like a stranger. I loved Rafikiz.
Posted on: Nov 14, 2011