Rado's Gourment Deli

230 California Street, San Francisco, CA, USA

Rado's Gourment Deli San Francisco Reviews

joeytuan joeytuan
May 15, 2006
In the heart of financial district, on California Street between Front and Battery St, lies the best carnivorous deal in town. My coworkers and I routinely make the 3 block trek from Embarcadero Center to order their coveted "Thanksgiving lunch." - coined by my coworker Leanne. For about 7 bucks, you get a platter with a huge heap of freshly carved turkey meat, roast beef, or ham with yummy gravy on top, and generous sides of mashed taters and stuffing. I expected the meal to taste subpar considering the meager price, but it turned out to be delicious. For anyone that doesn't know me, my tummy is a bottomless pit rarely filled to the point of satisfaction, and I have never been able to finish this smorgasbord without having to use both my hands tocradle my tummy back to the office. There is a line for the Thanksgiving lunch and another line for everything else (sandwiches and the other typical power lunch fare), and if you go at 11:30, there will hardly be a line. Make it even more festive by wearing Indian headdresses, moccassins, and shirts with Mayflower prints.
joeytuan says:
hmm thanksgiving lunch. reason being i couldn't make out the friendly faces of my company at claim jumper, with them being smothered in sauce.
Posted on: May 16, 2006
kevinw83 says:
What's better though, this Thanksgiving lunch or 3 ore carts at Claim Jumper w/o utensils...
Posted on: May 15, 2006