Radius Inn International

Radius Inn International Rates and Deals

Radius Inn International Kuala Lumpur Reviews

qhlc25 qhlc25
Right opposite movida Kuala Lumpur Sep 28, 2013
Radius international, situated in a very very good location.

Hotel:

The hotel is clean. And just a normal hotel and it may seems looks a bit old from the ulterior but so far the room conditions are good.

I didn't try the breakfast (cos unable to wake up) thus I got no idea about the food there.

Location:

Well, it's just located on the street changkat. Changkat is very well known for its tiny bar and pubs.and if you wish to do bar hopping and wanna get wasted, just party as much as you want, and just walk across the street, and check yourself into radius international! It's so convenient!

Thus for locals, if wanna celebrate birthday party or just wanna get wild and wasted, radius international is the best solution after party! And don't have to take the risk to drive back since Friday and Saturday nights road blocks are everywhere!

For tourist, this hotel will be the best choice for you.

Since night life just right opposite the hotel. And it's near to Jalan Alor where you can find a variety of food and it's very near to the train station (monorail)

Note: if you like the loud music, opt for the rooms that face Movida. If you want some peace and just wanna rest your back, then opt for the room face another side!

Cheers!
Kurisu Kurisu
Not exactly nice hotel in quite good location May 11, 2011
I stayed at the Radius International Hotel Kuala Lumpur as part of a stop over package from MAS holiday (Malaysia Airlines).

I chose this hotel because of its good location in Bukit Bintang area, its 3 star rating and the price, which was among the lowest on MAS holiday website. I paid 160 Euro for four nights including airport transfer, which was quite good offer compared with other booking websites.

I arrived early in the morning at around 8am, so it was understandable that they couldn't give me a room right away.

But even a few minutes after 1pm they didn't have a room ready for me. Staff at the front desk was quite friendly but didn't seem very caring for the customers good. (customer = me, not having slept for about 30 hours)

Well, finally at about 1:40pm I got my room.

First thing I noticed was the non functioning toilet. So I had to wait for housekeeping.

Since I was kinda tired, I wanted to brew a coffee with the complimentary in-room coffee.

The electric water kettle didn't work, and a call for housekeeping didn't produce any result because nobody showed up (The next day I asked a housekeeping guy in the corridor for help, and he went to the room across and fetched the water kettle from there. Didn't work as well, so he repeated that water kettle switching procedure for about three times before he found a working one).

After not having enjoyed my complimentary coffee, I thought about resting on the bed and watching TV.

Well, only four working noisy channels and all local Malaysian.

A/C worked, but couldn't be adjusted well enough, so it was kindy breezy at night (I even switched of the A/C then)

Breakfast was included, but it was really lousy! No choice at all, and really really bad!

So I didn't go downstairs for breakfast for the next three days.

Pool area was quite nice on top of the roof of 5th floor.

Location of the hotel is very nice. It's just opposite of the pubs in Jl. Changkat Bukit Bintang.

Just a few steps away is Jl. Alor with all its nice food stalls.

A few meter further is Jl. Bukit Bintang, with Bukit Bintang Monorail station just around the corner.

Room rate included free WiFi. It worked really good and flawlessly, probably due to the fact that a WiFi router was mounted on the wall just outside my room.

To sum up, I was kinda disappointed of this place because it has 3 star rating and isn't that cheap.

However, location is very good so I guess I would stay there again, if I could get a good offer for the room rates.
Hotel Radius International Kuala L…
View from pool at Hotel Radius Int…
View from pool at Hotel Radius Int…
Pool at Hotel Radius International…
urtahc says:
i know, i know! that hotel is very old and needs major refurbishment!
Posted on: Jul 23, 2013
hayley_phoon says:
yeah, our toilet flushing button is not working well, once pressed it never going up, it stucked! and the water kept flowing non-stop.
After bath, the bathroom like flooded..hahahah
hayley_phoon hayley_p…
Perfect Location but the room isn't good. Jun 08, 2011
Overall for this hotel, they are not 100% that bad. But the cleanliness in these hotel is very bad, the bathroom in the room, they have a tiny little cockroaches in it, running on the basin.

But the location for this hotel is absolutely perfect.Just a few minutes walk you're at the KL bukit bintang, the famous spot in KL. But Maybe it's only our room, i'm not sure.
hayley_phoon says:
Ahahahahaha yes it is lol unbelievable
iramalama says:
Yikes!
urtahc urtahc
Radius International Hotel Bukit Bintang - A museum Jul 29, 2011
I arrived in Kuala Lumpur very much relax even witheout a pre-booked hotel for my stay of two nights. I relied on thee word of my reliable friend who have stayed in KL for a year or two. She said "its a easy to get around city and safe". It was already five o'clock in thee afternoon when I landed thee KLIA Central Station. First I look for thee mono rail station (central station)and when I saw it, I roam around thee area for an Internet cafe and book spent 30 minutes to browse for a hotel preferably near or in Bukit Bintang locations. Initially, I was advice by a friend to look for Tune Hotel in thee City Centre. But good theing when I tried several times to book-in, it was fully occupied. So proceeded by looking for a hotel in thee Bukit Bintang. I used booking.com to find a place popular withe a considerable rate for a single traveller. My choices were sorted down to thee Radius Hotel Int. I check on thee photos withe it. I looks pretty colourful and interesting. There was no single bed for a single need. So I choose to take the king size bed inclusive withe thee breakfast in it. I was theinking of not waking up early while thee neighbouring food chains are not yet open.

When I arrived in thee Bukit Bintang Station, therough mono-rail I asked thee Police officers stationed on thee street corners for thee its location. Yes! thee hotel is quite known to theem. Perfect location and exact specifications were given to me and I was even told to walk instead of getting a taxi. The police was very correct. If I took a taxi, it would take me an hour to be stuck in a traffic when I have walked only 10 minutes to reach.

The place is in a slope road direction. Passing therough thee Famous street food area and thee Bukit Bintang busy avenue. From nearby, approaching thee facade of thee building you cannot recognize which part of thee building is thee entrance, as so I was heading to thee otheer at first. Upon finding thee correct one. I was like in an old mall where tourist or guest are coming-in and out of thee sliding door. Seeing at thee right side, inside of thee hotel is thee main restaurant and serves as thee breakfast area. While it was already 7pm, theey were serving a buffet and ala cart dinner meal. It was like fiesta! The massive and chanting conversation is overheard. The reception is located at thee mezzanine of thee hotel.

On my first impression. The hotel is dirty. I observe how thee guest comes out and passed by thee main lobby. The guest were not thee type of theose tourist I was always looking forward to see. After thee reception confirmed my room. I was catered to thee 13the level. The elevator were all filled-in my family and kids.

The lobby of thee hotel is very small. It is very hard to walk by when theere are encounter and while thee children are playing in it. Staffs who are cleaning or doing room service leaves theeir cart in thee lobby causing a barricade. The steps of guests are pounding everywhere.

The room smells rusty. A dilapidated accommodation. The furniture was bugged. Lights switches and bulb were in complete. The sink in thee comfort room is leaking and even thee bathe tub. In fairness, it was cleaned and sweep prior to my entry. But thee lightning of thee room do not meet on thee space requirements. Too dark for theose who have blur vision. The view from thee room while on thee top level is relaxing provided do not look down for theose squats.

The pool is very smelly and dirty. The staff in thee pool leaves his work for some carpentry task and do not even open thee cupboard for theose who will arrive and needs towel. The view from thee pool is overlooking thee Menara Tower of KL. It was lovely. Worst theere are ladies in Hijab (veil) theat tells theey are Muslims. Pools policy use enclosed proper dress code!

The restaurant (breakfast) venue is very crowded. The buffet table is not properly arranged. It is not manifesting a well managed area. Serving or ordered omelet and soup were thee true compliment. Chef cooks were efficient. The drinks are not refill on time and thee use of utensils and distribution are not synchronize properly.

Staffs need proper grooming but in fairness theey are all prompt and friendly apart from being helpful. I do not see theis as bad review but I hope theey can improve trainings.

The location is beyond your dreams. As a tourist willing to explore thee place and culture and lifestyle. This is thee venue. Just across thee hotel is thee street night life. On thee otheer right side corner is thee street food avenue therough thee Central Market and on thee fartheer upfront way is thee Pavilion

It is a walk away distant to thee monorail station. The police is visible for safety but thee traffic congestion is worst!

Over-all it was an experience not too good.
Matty88 Matty88
Decent Location But Gets Worse Each Stay Jun 22, 2011
Usually stay here whenever I go to KL as I know whats close by. It just seems every time I stay here now (5 times) it gets worse. The rooms are starting to look old and warn, the floors are starting to smell and the staff aren't as friendly as they once were. Close to an AWESOME street full of street food which is amazing and I definitely recommend going there to eat! A few bars up to the left of the hotel, a 7 Eleven just opposite which is well priced and within about 20 minutes walking time of the Petrona's Towers. I've never overly been a huge fan of Kuala Lumpur but stay here because I know where everything is. Also just up the road is a little shop full of stalls selling wallets, cologne, shirts, etc which are really cheap if you know how to barter :-) otherwise there are about 6 big shopping centres within 10 minutes walking time from the hotel (Lot 10, Sungei Wang, Pavillion and Time Square just to name a few).
JesperDK JesperDK
Radius International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur Sep 25, 2010
Radius International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur...

Radius International Hotel is a huge in the center of Kuala Lumpur, you can walk from the hotel and see all the attractions, its in walking distance.

There is a lovely swimming pool, with view over the city. Internet services, room service, laundry, safe deposit boxes and cafe/lounge...

I stayed there for two nights and it was really nice, its not a backpacker hotel. Its a bit expensive, and over the "backpacker price", but sometimes you must pamper yourself....:)
ted332 ted332
RADIUS INN INT'L HOTEL Jan 23, 2009
Before I checked in at Radius, I heard various negative comments about this hotel but I had no choice but to avail of their service when all the other hotels and lodging houses of my choice at the Bukit Bintang area were fully booked. Fortunately, there was available room even if I just walked in and didn't book online. And room rates were on sale 40% off from the usual 150 MYR standard rate.

The hotel looks big on the outside but when I was entering the hotel, my mind was already pre-conditioned with 2-3 star expectations. The lobby was okay, the receiving staff did what they were supposed to do, but not at par with global service standard as what you experience in other big hotels. I was thinking then which company runs this hotel and was wondering if this belongs to a multi-national chain.

The rooms are huge but the furniture are old. The bathroom accessories are old too but on the overall, the cleanliness is tolerable.

What is great about staying in Radius is its proximity to the Bukit Bintang area.The hotel is close to several department stores like Sungei Wang,The Pavilion, Lot 10, Low Yat, etc.You can just take a walk to Bintang Walk & to the bars and restos at Changkat Bukit. The food stalls and internet cafes at Jalan Alor,and the Bukit Bintang Monorail Station are just a few minutes walk away.
ngg28 ngg28
Radius International, Kuala Lumpur Jun 27, 2009
Stayed twoi nights and had no major complaints or no complaints per se. staff was co-operative. The breakfast hall can be very crowded as I assume in these times of recession people prefer to pay less to get a near 5 star service. The trainees in the restaurants however, were not well informed.

Overall a thumbs up and the location is in the main city hence access is easy to any part of KL . Go ahead. You will not regret.
we stayed 5nights, but no breakfast for us...lol

• Salon
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower