Radisson Suites Tucson

Radisson Suites Tucson Rates and Deals

Radisson Suites Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Comfortable beds May 23, 2008
The Radissons Suites are right next door to the Residence Inn Marriott on Speedway Boulevard. I only spent one night here about a month ago with my girlfriend Jackie who visited from Washington State. She had a Radissons pass so we really did not pay for the accommodation, nonetheless I wanted to relay my experience most of which is good. I think this is a really great property with spacious rooms and great service. They have great pool areas with a poolside bar that serves you when you are by the pool. Jackie and I had a graceful night by the pool and our service attendant John was the most pleasant person I have ever had serve me by the pool.

I am rating the hotel as above average and not excellent because each of their rooms is a suite, but they are laid out in a manner less suitable for suites. For the regular price of a little under $110, it is worth staying here. I loved the bed we slept on, very comfortable with fresh linen, I thought they used mountain dew to freshen the sheets.

I was however not very impressed with the location of our room, which was close to the pool area. The hotel has relatively loud music playing over the speaker by the pool, the sound was penetrated our room and made me a little uncomfortable seeing that I’m a light sleeper.

This is a gret hotel for business people, but I found girlfriends can have a great time here too.
Very comfortable bed

Radisson Suites Tucson Overview

The Radisson Suites Tucson is located in midtown Tuscon, near the central arts district. It is 7 miles from the hotel to the University of Arizona main gate, and the shopping boutiques and cafes of the midtown district and Restaurant Row surround the property. It is 12 miles from the Tuscon airport to the Radisson Suites Tucson. Car service can be arranged.

There are 299 rooms at the Radisson Suites Tucson, designed as suites. Rooms have air conditioning, Internet access, cable TV service, iron, ironing board, coffee makers, radio alarm clocks and telephones. Bathrooms have hair dryers and dual vanities. Non-smoking rooms are available and pets are permitted with a non-refundable deposit.

The Radisson Suites Tucson is an up-market business and leisure property. The hotel lobby courtyard opens up onto the swimming pool, sundeck, and spa tub. The hotel also has a fitness center of its own, but gives guests passes to the nearby Gold’s Gym. There is more than 14,000 square feet of multifunction space.

Radisson Suites Amenities

• Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Computer
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower