Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus

Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus Rates and Deals

Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel in the city centre Sep 14, 2010
I was getting pretty tired of not being able to find a hotel in the city that I wanted to stay in. Lately it had been quite problematic to find a hotel in Stockholm but this time I wanted to find a hotel in Randers but ended up in a hotel in Århus.

The only hotel that I could get was situated more than 30 kilometres away from where I wanted to stay but it turned out to be a really nice stay. I arrived pretty late in the hotel but where able to find a parking spot just outside the hotel which was nice due to the rain that was pounding down.

As I entered I was greeted but a friendly guy in the reception that was really quick in getting me my room. The hotel lobby was full of people hanging around in the lobby bar. It was a business hotel and apparently it was well used as it. I went up to my room situated on sixth floor with turned out to be just one floor above the reception.

The room was really bright and nice; it had a great size and it was spacious and the furniture was really nice Scandinavian design. The bed was a good size and not one that splits in the middle but luckily one of these 1½ persons bed that is comfortable. There was a large good size table to work at which suited me perfect because I had to do some work the next morning before I was heading for the north of Jutland. The bathroom had a really good size to and had also a bathtub.

I had a perfect sleep during the night; there was no noise and I was feeling pretty well going to the breakfast that was served on the floor below. The breakfast was great, with almost everything that I could imagine and I had for once time to enjoy it together with a newspaper. I went back to my room and picked up my car keys and took my car to the car cleaner before heading back for the hotel again. I had some problem finding a parking lot until I observed that there actually was a huge parking under the hotel.

I checked out and was pleasantly surprised by the price that was way below what I pay for a much better room in Stockholm. It had been a great stay and with a good quality.
The room
The bed
The Scandinavian chairs
The room
Glynnes says:
A nice review. Thanks!
Posted on: Oct 30, 2010

Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus Overview

The Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus is situated only a short walk away from ARoS Aarhus Art Museum and within a 20 minute walk to the town centre. The hotel offers tennis courts, free Wi-Fi and a golf course as well as a sauna, a 24 hour reception and conference room(s).

The Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus caters for families with children offering a playground and babysitting / child services. Bars and dining options abound when you choose this hotel, located in the centre of Aarhus's popular nigtlife area. Feel greater comfort in your hotel as this venue offers an 'animal friendly' policy. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus's express check-in/check-out facility which minimises the usual hassles letting you get on with your holiday.

For the comfort of guests, the Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus offers non-smoking rooms. Each room at the hotel includes a TV, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities. Interconnected rooms are available. A mini bar and a DVD player are included in every room.

The Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus features an on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to eat in. Guests can order room service 24 hours a day.

Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel A Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower