Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview Rates and Deals

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview Niagara Falls Reviews

Cho Cho
Splendid view of the Falls Jul 26, 2015
We stayed at this hotel for two nights last month. It is conveniently located on Fallsview Boulevard which is the main drag of the city of Niagara Falls, Ontario. All the high end hotels and restaurants are located in this area.

I wish I could say that this was the perfect hotel I have ever stayed in, but like any other hotel anywhere it has both plus and minus points. In all fairness, the pluses outnumbered the minuses, so let me start with the positive part.

First of all, we were given a room on the 14th floor, which is the second highest floor of the hotel, and we had a spectacular view of the Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side. It was just a wonderful feeling to wake up, draw the curtains of the window and see this marvelous sight in the morning.

About 15 minutes after we settled in our room, the phone rang. I think it was the Guest Relations manager welcoming us to the hotel. She asked if everything was to our liking and said we could contact her or the front desk/reception if we needed anything. I had never had this sort of courtesy before in all my years of traveling and staying in different types of hotels!

The bathroom/shower was spotless with the usual toiletries, and Oh, a jacuzzi tub too....which we never made use of. The TV was flat screen, the air-conditioner, microwave and refrigerator worked well and most importantly, we had excellent wi-fi connection. There was coffee and tea making facilities in the room too. When I asked for more coffee packets one of the staff brought it up in a matter of minutes.

As mentioned earlier, the hotel is in a very good location. A few minutes walk will get you to the incline railway which goes down to the Falls (and up to the street level). Or you can just walk down from Murray Street which will take you right down to the Falls in about 15 minutes. In fact, we didn't use the car at all, and always walked during the time we were there.

There is also a heated swimming pool on the ground floor, plus a fitness center. However, we just didn't have the time to try out either one.

Now for the downside; breakfast was not included in the room rates of US$120 a night. There is a Tony Roma's restaurant in the hotel and we were offered a 2 dollar discount off the regular 12.95 Canadian dollars breakfast menu. We didn't take advantage of it though. Instead, we walked over to the Country Chalet restaurant nearby which had an all you can eat breakfast for Canadian $6.99.

We also had to pay additional costs for parking on the hotel premises. I don't recall ever having to pay a parking fee at any hotel or motel here in the United States. It was CA$ 20 per day.

To sum up, the good points of this hotel far outweigh the bad, and the room rates aren't ridiculously high for a hotel of this class. So, if you want to have a panoramic view of Niagara Falls I would definitely recommend the Radisson Suites.
The Radisson Hotel from street lev…
Guests checking in at the front de…
Spacious reception area
Free computers/internet in the lob…
cotton_foam says:
Thanks for writing a thorough and honest review, Cho!!
Posted on: Jul 17, 2015
adlv adlv
Great hotel Jul 04, 2011
Great hotel. Evrything was very clean. The pool was great. The only problem was parking, even though we paid for parking it was alays difficult to find since their lot was very small. The location is good and it was a great view of the water falls.
shargurl shargurl
Jul 20, 2007
Overall I think our stay here was fine enough. The hotel was in good condition and our room was fair. Not as bad as I read in some of the reviews. I was a little leary after reading the reviews but decided I would judge for myself.

Room - We booked a junior suite with city view through Travelocity.com. we ended up I guess what would be considered the older section of the hotel. The room was clean, although our bed was not made up properly (the dust ruffle was tucked into the matress, the bedspread looked just tossed on, but tucked in at the pillows). I wasn't going to let that get to me because I wanted to enjoy my vacation.

The room was fairly large. There was an entry way with a sliding closet to the right as you walked in. A large bathroom with jetted tub. The tub did fill up to almost my ankles when taking a shower. There were 2 chairs and fold out sofa in the sitting room with a TV in the amoire. Also a desk, microwave and mini fridge. The bedroom had a king size bed with amoire and TV.

One thing was the "menu" on the TV never pulled up, so no watching in room movies or tv internet, which was fine with us since we were always out anyway. Just be aware for those that like to pay for these features. Normally, we would complain, but since we only were staying in the room at night, this wasn't a problem.

There were 2 AC units, one in the sitting room and one in the bedroom. Both worked great!

Location- The location of the hotel isn't the best. If you look at my picture, the hotel is tucked in behind all the others, and only few rooms have a view of the UPPER Horseshoe Falls. If you want views and a hotel nearer the falls and other attractions, then book somewhere else.

Would I book here again? Probably not, we would book somewhere nearer the attractions and definitely with a view of the falls. However, for the money we paid, our stay here was sufficient enough for our first trip to Niagara Falls.

Service- We only called down once for extra blankets and pillows. They were promptly brought up within minutes.

In the hotel there is an indoor swimming pool that was being used every time we passed by at all hours. I think it was open until 10pm. It was never over crowded, but it is small. There is also a game room with about 5 or 6 machines. The gym is just off of the swimming pool and I saw 2 treadmills, exercise bike, elliptical machine and weight sets. It looked like they were all new.
Radisson is the smaller hotel on t…

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview Overview

The Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview is one of several hotels in Niagara Falls that overlooks the Horseshoe Falls area. It is within walking distance of the famous landmark attraction of the same name. Other nearby attractions include Journey Behind the Falls, Marineland and the district of Niagara On the Lake. The Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview can be found at a physical address of 6733 Fallsview Blvd. in Niagara Falls, Canada.

Guests will find the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview offers over 200 rooms, each one full of luxurious amenities. Rooms have pleasant amenities including color TV with movie channels, air conditioned facilities and high speed Internet. This is a smoke-free accommodation.

The Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview has an Outback Steakhouse on-site. There is also a bar in-house as well as large meeting rooms for business travelers. This is a three and a half star rated hotel. Recreational features of the hotel include an indoor swimming pool, a children’s pool, a fitness center, room service and a whirlpool tub.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview Amenities

• Full-service catering
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower