Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney

Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney Rates and Deals

Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney Reviews

portia portia
Jan 26, 2014
The Radisson Hotel is at a very convenient location, easy walking distance to Chinatown, the Town Hall, Darling Harbor. The room was nice, but they did not have HDTV, so watching the AO was not as good as it could have been. We did not eat at the hotel. It was easy to just walk down the street (George St, Sussex, take your pick) and find many places to eat your breakfast.
Sunflower18 Sunflowe…
Hotel in the Hub of the City Jun 21, 2008
The other weekend I stayed at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney as I was going to see my first show at the Sydney Opera House. It was a five minute walk from Town Hall Station. The hotel is located close the Darling Harbour, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Chinatown and the nightlife seemed to be booming.

I had to wait a while to be checked in as both of the reception staff were on the phone taking reservations, cause I work in the travel industry I assumed res was not open on a Saturday. Then some silly guest cut in before be and I had already been waiting 15 minutes. Finally another staff member came and checked me in and I made my way up to the 7th floor, I was in room 718.

The first thing you see is the kitchenette as you come, hany if you ar staying longer. The furniture in the living area seemed a little tired. The work desk was huge and the office chair comfy and as the chair and table blocked the tv cabinet you needed that chair to be comfy. I opened the curtain to the balcony (a rarity for Sydney accommodation). There was no furniture out there and the view was of tired old apartment buildings and their pools - not a nice view at all!!!!

The bedroom was separate and cosy and had its own tv. I found robes and slippers in the wardrobe (It was a first for me) and wore them. The bathroom was huge with a separate sink and a powder room table. The shower/bath was clean and modern but very hard to get in and out and no stable things to hold on to.

I had dinner at the brasserie for what they call a dinner dash they have five dishes to chose from which they serve from 5pm - 7pm for $15.00. I had the chicken snitzel and mashed potato. I got a bit worried because they were taking there time and I had a taxi coming at 7:15pm. The meal deal is for those going to the theatre, concerts or who like to eat early. It came and I must of wolfed it down. While waiting I looked out the window and thanking my lucky stars I didnt get a room facing Liverpool Street with the monorail running past every five minutes and the Saturday night traffic would of driven me nuts, great for people watching not sleeping.

Speaking of sleeping the bed was oh so comfy and my room was quiet. Check out was slow as check out was at 10am and so was everyone else.

Great location, Good food, Satisfactory Service. 7 out of 10

Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney Overview

Guests at this Sydney accommodation will find many attractions to visit in the area. The hotel is in Chinatown, which has many shops and eateries that guests can visit. Some of the sites that guests may want to see include the Queen Victoria Building, the Spanish Quarter, and the Opera House. Taronga Zoo is only a short ferry ride away. The Kingsford Smith International Airport in Sydney is just 8 km from the Radisson Sydney. Guests will find that some sites are within a short walk, and reaching other areas that they want to visit is easy with the help of public transportation or rental cars.

All of the rooms at the Radisson Sydney Hotel have large balconies. Some of the other amenities that guests will find include work desks, data ports, and bathrooms.

The hotel offers an onsite restaurant where guests can dine, and a bar where they can have a drink. Those who want to keep in shape will be able to work out at the onsite gym. The hotel has a heated indoor pool, a spa, and a sauna as well.

Radisson Hotel And Suites Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Photocopier
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower