Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf

Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Rates and Deals

Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf London Reviews

DAO DAO
Metrosexual in London Mar 14, 2017
Before I extoll the virtues of this excellent hotel, I do need to state that there is no reason to have a name this long. They actually made it longer a few years ago. Anyway, my review continues.

When I arrived at the hotel, it just looked luxurious. And this was just the lobby. I asked for a quiet room and was given a funny look. All their rooms are quiet! My room looked fantastic when I walked in. the first thing I saw was my wet room. Not a bathroom, but a full wet room with heated floors.

And huge towels. Get in there! A separate large bath and modern shower will give you a relaxing soak or a brisk wake­up in the morning. My décor was a little metrosexual, but interesting. The best pert was the bed. A quick check of the mattress and I was looking at my diary to see if I could sleep in late the next day. The closet opened up with lights coming on to show the hairdryer and the iron/ironing board. I decided to raid the cold mini­bar while I ironed my shirt for what would now be a late morning. I started making up my excuses why I had an overnight in London, but couldn’t make a 10am meeting. After I went out for dinner I got into my robe and drew myself a nice relaxing bath. With a few suds and a nice gin & tonic from the local booze store – I felt like a million pounds. The second I hit my wonderful bed – I was asleep. This is a fantastic hotel for business people. It is across the river from the 02 Arena and in a quiet side road. I had a great stay and would happily stay here again.

DAO’s Verdict

Unique Qualities:

HOTEL OVERVIEW:

• Individually designed and fully climate controlled bedrooms

• Restaurant, bar & lounge, outdoor terrace bar, gym, full SPA

• Complimentary newspaper and free wireless internet connection throughout the hotel

• Courtesy Shuttle Bus Service to Tube and DLR stations
DAO says:
An absolute mouthful! So many hotels in London just keep lengthening their names and if another chain buys the hotel - it adds more words!
Posted on: Mar 14, 2017
spocklogic says:
Looks and sounds posh! Yeah, that's quite the upper-crusty sounding name.
Posted on: Mar 14, 2017

Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Overview

The Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel London is the closest hotel to the city airport and O2 center. Other nearby attractions include One Canada Square, Tower of London, Canary Wharf and ExCeL. It is also within walking distance to Canary Wharf financial firms.

Each of the 169 individually-designed guestrooms is equipped with facilities such as wireless Internet access, satellite television, coffee and tea maker, mini bar and desk. It also features a private bathroom with shower/tub combination, designer toiletries and hair dryer.

This 4-star rated property was established in 2007 and features modern amenities. The Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel London offers shuttle service, free wireless Internet access, fitness center, full-service health spa, conference rooms and banquet facilities. It also has an Azura Restaurant and a riverside and cocktail bar.

Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Amenities

• Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes