Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku

Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku Rates and Deals

Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku Reviews

pretty_girl pretty_g…
A nice hotel for business trips Aug 12, 2011
Hotel is central located, on the river Aura, around nice walking area, where are lots of restaurants and cafes. Hotel provides a good service for business meetings and conferences.

The personnel is always ready to help. Computer with a printer in a lobby. Fast working wifi. Rooms are spacious. Saunas and gym are in the hotel. Breakfast is good, lots of choice. But don't like a tea. They submit ready tea in a teapot and it hasn't good taste:( This is one thing I don't like in this hotel. Highly recommend to stay in Radisson Blu Marina. Definitely will be back!
A bathroom
A room
Chokk Chokk
A really nice hotel Jul 26, 2010
I was in Tartu for the first time in my life and had no idea about where to stay; I have always found that the Radissons hotels have been good choices. May travel companion wanted us to check in to the Scandic Hotel but the last couple of times I have stayed there I have been a little disappointed. I am sure you can’t put all hotel in a chain under one bracket but I preferred to book the Radisson and especially since it was only 10 euro more per night and we were only staying one night anyway.

I parked our car outside and walked in to the reception which was just inside the door. I tried to address the receptionist in Swedish but this guy only spoke Finish and English. One of our Finnish friends had decided to join us and I had not booked for him so I wanted to see if I could get a room for him the same place because it would be nice; luckily it was no problem.

I checked in and got a room on the fourth floor with a view over the canal which was quite nice. The room was the usual Radisson quality and size. I had gotten fairly large room, with a nice sofa in front of the windows and it had beautiful dark wooden floor. The bed was nice and king size with a huge mirror behind on the wall, there was a nice desk to work from and there was a flat screen.

The bathroom was nice with its white tile and sink area in black marble; it had a also bathtub even though I prefer shower. The view from the room was really nice; I had the canal just in front of me with a couple of the city sites in real near proximity.

We decided to meet for a quick lunch in there restaurant before I had a meeting in a site 15 minutes drive from the hotel. . The lunch area was down at ground level and it was possible to sit both inside and outside over viewing the canal, I decided that we should sit inside because I wanted the food fast and I was happy to see that it was fast and the lunch was quite good as well.

In the evening after our dinner in the city centre we returned to the hotel. The parking was in the basement where they had their parking facilities, we had some small difficulties in finding back to the hotel ground level but we managed after some laughs.

It was close to 11 pm and we decided to have a beer before we went to bed; much to my surprise to waitress said it was the last round because they were closing. I was a bit stunned because who closes a bar at 11 pm on a wonderful summer evening. Just for that we ordered 2 beers each and took one of the outside tables under the roof because rain was on its way.

The breakfast at the hotel was the usual Radisson standard; you have almost all that you want and in good quality. All in all I will say that it was a quite good hotel.
The lobby area
The reception
The room
The kitchenette :)
Flyinhigh Flyinhigh
Nice Hotel in a Great Location on the Aura River Feb 07, 2009
The Radisson SAS has a great location right on the Aura river in the city. The rooms were renovated since the last time I was in Finland, so what a nice surprise!!! There was all new furniture, the bedding was upgraded, TV's, etc. Some rooms even have their own private Finnish suanas now.

The restaurant and bar are both nice with a good variety of foods for people from all over the world. Having traveled to Finland many times I can say I am not a huge fan of the local cuisine, so it is nice that they offer a varied menu.

The location of the hotel is also ideal for walking - in the summertime!!! In the winter you may want to opt for a taxi if you are going many blocks, lol.

I would say this is the best place to stay in Turku.

Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku Overview

Situated in central Turku, the Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku is within a five minute walk from Turku City Theatre and Waina Aaltonen Museum of Art. The hotel offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi. The hotel offers tennis courts and a fitness centre as well as a concierge, conference room(s) and a 24 hour reception. Turku's attractions, such as Aboa Vetus and Ars Nova, Betel Church and Hansa Emporium are easily accessible on foot.

The Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku caters for families with children offering a playground. Wellness facilities include a steam room, a sauna and a beauty salon, and a relaxing massage session can be requested. Facilities offered include a dry cleaning service, a business centre and meeting rooms. Confidently choose the Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku for your next trip with the knowledge that you'll be perfectly placed to take advantage of Turku's popular range of clubs, bars, and establishments.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Connecting rooms are available. Each room is equipped with cable / satellite channels, a TV and a safe.

Guests wishing to socialise can take advantage of the Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Turku's bar, located on-site for your convenience.

Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes